Ivan-Flirty

Hey guys! My first long, one person imagine!!!This request came from my very best friend @BailyElizabeth. GO READ HER MARTINEZ TWINS IMAGINES!!!  

This is an imagine about Ivan Martinez and it's requested with prompts 13, 18, 22, 51, 53, 54, 56, 57, 59, 78, and 87. I hope I do it justice. Imma use Baily in this one instead of 'you' because let's be real, my girl deserves it. I hope you enjoy <3. Also, I'm pretty sure this is gonna be really long to make a good plot with the prompts. So, buckle in.

Word Count: 3713

Baily's POV:

    I was sitting in my room relaxing, listening to music. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was too lazy to change out of my towel. I was getting really really sick of doing nothing, however, and couldn't think of anything to do. So, I decided to get up and get some clothes on so I could go downstairs and find something to do. I swung open my closer doors of the room I managed to get alone, and grabbed a bra and pair of underwear. They actually matched this time. I decided that I wanted to feel cute, so I picked my matching orange lace bra and underwear. 

    Then, I put on a pair of tight, black, Nike leggings with a gray crop top t-shirt. I also threw on a pair of orange fuzzy socks that went up over my leggings because my feet were cold. I took my hair out of the towel and put it up in a bun. It was still wet, but then in this case, it would be in cute loose waves when I took it out. I decided against putting any makeup on because I was just going downstairs. I grabbed my phone with the pink Martinez Twins phone case. My life was the literal representation of #AlwaysPlug. (Outfit Below)

    I took one last look in the mirror and jogged down the stairs

    I took one last look in the mirror and jogged down the stairs. I then noticed that the only people I could see downstairs were Ivan and Emilio. Ivan. Ahh. Just his name made me wanna melt. I've been in love with Ivan ever since I moved into the Team 10 House around a year ago. His soft-looking hair, his beautiful eyes, his smile, his accent, his laugh... He was enough to knock anyone dead off their feet... Although, he wasn't dating anyone that I knew of... Weird. 

    My heart stopped when I hit the bottom step and saw the twins run out of the office, where I could see everyone else in there, before the twins closed the door. They were laughing and Emilio was chasing Ivan with a taser. My heart skipped a beat, deathly afraid that someone was going to get hurt. That someone being Ivan. I just had to step in.

"What is going on here?" I said in what the group called my 'mom voice'. Everyone joked that I was the Team 10 mom.

"Sorry, mom." Emilio laughed.

    Ivan just stood there, looking like a deer in headlights. A blush spread over his cheeks. I raised an eyebrow, confused. Ivan just turned and walked back into the office, Emilio following, looking as confused as I did. Well that was weird. I suddenly felt a grumbling in my stomach and decided it was time to make something to eat. I started sifting through the cupboards, looking for something to make, and that's when it hit me. Not literally, but I realized that I could make some cupcakes from scratch. We had all the ingredients. I started pulling ingredients out, but then walked over the the office to ask what kind everyone would want. I put my hand on the door knob, about to open it, when I heard my name coming from inside the office. And it certainly wasn't someone calling me.