Cheater, Cheater-Chance Part 2

I'm going to be honest with you guys here. I was not expecting ANY requests for a part 2 of this, considering it's a request and not something I entirely picked myself. However, I read over the comments and decided to do a part two just for you guys.

To clear everything up before we start, THIS IS NOT A REQUEST. Part one WAS a request, but this part is entirely what I want to write. I also read over your comments and took a lot of your suggestions. Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting!! I hope I'm doing you guys justice here!

Also, I'm still going to be using the name Maya, even though this is not technically a request because I started it like that, and I intend to finish it the same way. Enjoy!!

Maya's POV:

(Same Outfit As The Last Chapter)

I stood still, tears rolling down my cheeks. I was just innocently editing a video in the office no more than an hour ago. I had no idea that this is how my day would turn out. How could things go so wrong?

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME JAKE?" I heard Chance's voice echo down the stairs. I involuntarily winced. 

"Keep your voice down Sutton or I'm going to a lot more than kick you two out," Jake responded harshly. I was so thankful he had my back.

My tears slowed down as I laughed to myself. I stood there quietly chuckling to myself as I remembered when I first came to the Team 10 House. If we're being completely honest, I had the biggest celebrity crush on Jake before I got invited to Team 10. Then, I totally fangirled when he came to get me the day I moved in. He was super nice to me and talked to me the whole way to the house, and he insisted on carrying my bags when we got there. Honestly, I had a huge crush on Jake before I even met Chance. But, I met Chance and kind of forgot about liking Jake.

"How could you do this Jake? We've been friends forever." Chance pleaded. I was thankful that Tessa was keeping her big mouth shut.

"You're not my friend anymore, Chance." Jake sighed, "The Chance I knew back in Ohio would never even consider cheating on a girl as amazing as Maya. Or any girl in that case." I smiled a little. At least Jake doesn't think I'm worthless.

"But-"

"No, Chance. You and Tessa need to get some clothes on and get your crap out of the house by the end of the day. You're no longer welcome here." Jake said sternly. Wow, he really had my back, huh?

 "But Jakey-" Tessa's annoying voice drifted down to me and made my stomach churn with hate and sadness.

"No Tessa. I can't even be near you right now. I thought Maya was your friend. I can't believe you would do this. Actually, yes I can, because we all know you've been screwing other guys during this past 6 months, which means you've been making Chance cheat on Maya, while you were cheating on him. Ironic, huh?" Jake ranted.

"I-I-" Tessa stuttered. I could hear the tears in her voice, but it only made my hate burn harder. She didn't deserve to cry. This is her fault as much as it is his. I stood in my place and balled my fists up, my nails poking into my skin. I didn't care. I was so angry, that this was the only thing keeping from marching up those stairs and cutting Tessa. And Chance. 

"Save it. I don't need your fake tears. Both of you, get out of this house. You disgust me." Jake snapped. I heard his footsteps coming back down and my hands unballed themselves. 

"You didn't have to-" I started, but Jake cut me off with a tight hug.

"Yes I did, Maya," Jake whispered back at me. I felt safer in Jake's arms than I ever did in Chance's. Had I been with the wrong guy these last three years? 

Wait wait. Hold up. Just because I liked, or like, Jake, doesn't mean he ever did or does like me back.

"JAKE." I heard Chance yell from the top of the stairs. I was thankful to see that he and Tessa were both fully clothed and had their suitcases.

Jake pulled away from me, smiled at me, and squeezed my shoulder. He walked back up the stairs to Chance.

"What could you possibly want now, cheater?" Jake asked venomously. I turned my back and started messing with my suitcase, pretending I couldn't hear them.

"I figured out why you're doing this." Chance said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Why I'm doing what?" Jake asked, amusement in his voice.

"Why you're kicking us out." Chance responded. That smirk was still there, twisting my stomach.

"Because you cheated on Maya with Tessa?" Jake said as a question.

"Well, yes and no."

"What are you even talking about?"

"You're taking this advantage to get on Maya's good side because you like her." Chance said teasingly. 

"Shut up," Jake mumbled. "You don't know anything."

I blushed. Wait, could Jake really like me?

 "Right." Chance said sarcastically.

Chance and Tessa brushed past a baffled Jake and walked down the stairs. Chance blew past me and out the door without a second look, which I was thankful for. However, Tessa stopped in front of me, right by the door.

"Maya, I'm so sorry-"

"Can it, Satan. Never speak to me again, do you understand? You may be attractive on the outside and you were able to take Chance from me, but just know that you'll never have a relationship like I can because you're hideous on the inside. And that's what really counts, Tessa, what's on the inside. And you're one of the ugliest people I've ever seen. Have fun with my mistake." I snapped, then smiled angelically. 

Tessa rushed out of the house with tears in her eyes, but I didn't care. I was glad that she was gone. 

"That's my girl." Jake laughed from the top of the stairs when the door slammed shut. 

I spun around and faced Jake jogging down the stairs. I waited until he reached the bottom before I spoke. He walked in front of me with a questioning look at my intensely serious face. 

"Is it true, Jake?" I asked.

"Is what true, Maya?"

"Do you like me?" I asked. I had to know. But I had to ask myself...

Did I still like him?

The answer was too simple for me.

Of course, I still like him.

"Uh-I-I know you just went through a breakup and-"

"Jake, do you like me?" I cut him off.

"Y-yes." He stuttered. "I'm sorry I'll just-"

"Hey." I cut him off again. "Who said I didn't like you back?"

"But Chance..."

"But nothing. It turns out I've been with the wrong guy these past three years, Jake. I think both of us knew it. I'm not saying he had any right to cheat on me because he could have just broken up with me. But the basic thing is, I think he recognized that I could never love him as much as you. I like you, Jake, a lot. So much that it scares me. But I'm also scared that you'll cheat on me too because maybe I'm just not good enough for anyon-" I ranted until Jake cut me off.

And let me just say, I did not mind the way we cut me off.

I was in the middle of ranting about nothing when I felt Jake's soft lips press against mine. I didn't stop him. In fact, I kissed him back.

"Of course you're good enough Maya. You're more than good enough." Jake said and I smiled.

"And anyone that doesn't realize that is crazy."

I hope you enjoyed that! It was the first time I've ever written a part two to something other than my first 2 chapters because I wrote too much. 

I'm not going to write a part three, just saying haha. Love you all, thank you so much for everything! <3