Kade-Boyfriend

Hey, guys!! I wanted to start off this chapter by saying THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 24K OMG. I never thought I'd get this far. This is so surreal.

But anyways, this was requested by @ThassMuhhBoii with the prompts 13 and 47. Hope you enjoy!!

Trinity's POV:

(Outfit Below)

I finished getting ready and jogged down the stairs to leave

I finished getting ready and jogged down the stairs to leave. I was wearing a pair of black leggings with platform boots, a backpack with my phone and money in it, with a shirt of my friend, Kade. I liked him, but I wasn't totally sure he liked me back. I also had a jacket on my arm for later. I reached the bottom of the stairs and noticed that It was just Kade, Nick, and Erika downstairs so far. The twins were in their room, so they were technically downstairs too, but whatever. Everyone else was still upstairs getting ready for the party we were about to go to.

"Looking good Trin!" Erika said as she noticed me. 

Kade spun around. "Is that my t-shirt?" He asked.

I smirked. "You know it, baby," I joked, "Why? You got a problem?"

"No," Kade said, apparently not picking up on the joke, "I think it looks really good on you."

"Thanks, fam." I laughed. 

I turned around when I heard Jake, Chance, and Anthony come down the stairs, Tessa slowly following behind in her intense heels and tight skirt.

"Dang, Kade, now your girl's stealing your clothes?" Chance laughed.

"Oh, I'm not-" I started, trying to tell Chance we weren't dating.

But I was cut off by Kade saying, "At least my girl wants to wear my clothes, Chance, you smell too bad." Kade laughed back, sending a wink my way. 

I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"You losers ready to go?" Chad asked, walking in through the front door.

"HECK YES!" Anthony yelled and ran out the door, Chance following him. I laughed to myself. Weirdos.

"Yeah, I think we're good to go," Erika said and walked out, Jake and Tessa trailing behind her. 

"Let me grab the twins," Nick said, walking into their room.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the car. You guys coming?" Chad asked Kade and me, and I realized that we hadn't made any move to leave yet.

"Oh, um, yeah, sorry." I laughed.

"Actually, we'll be out in just a minute, Chad, are you cool with waiting a minute?" Kade said. I was confused, to say the least.

I watched Nick, Ivan, and Emilio walk out the door. "Yeah, sure. Don't take too long." Chad winked at Kade. I felt like I should be embarrassed, but I wasn't sure of what.

I watched Chad walk out and leave the door cracked open a little. Kade walked closer to me. A lot closer. My back was now against the wall and Kade was standing right in front of me. He put his hands on either side of me on the wall.

"There are going to be a lot of guys there, Trinity, at the party. You look hot. But... you're mine, right?"

"Am I?" I asked.

"If you want to be," Kade said, and I felt his breath on my lips.

"Of course I do."

"Good," Kade said and leaned closer. Right before his lips touched mine, Chad busted in.

"Are you guys coming or what?" He laughed. Kade pushed off the wall and I sighed.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry Chad. We're coming right now." I said and started walking out.

I suddenly felt someone smack my butt and I gasped and spun around, facing Kade with a shocked face.

"I touched the butt..." He said. I burst into laughter and climbed into the van with everyone else.

Let's just say that that kiss did happen eventually.