They Find Out You Can Sing

Jake- Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings
You were editing a vlog and you were bored out of your mind, so you started playing some music to make things more interesting. You started singing out of habit while you were cutting a part out of your vlog.
"Check Yes Juliet are you with me?
Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside.
Check Yes Juliet kill the limbo, I'll keep tossing rocks at your window.
There's no turning back for us tonight."

You sang loudly. You had your headphones on and you thought everyone had gone for dinner. As it turns out, Jake had stayed home and came in to see how you were doing. When he walked in, he was so shocked that he didn't know how good of a singer you were. You turned around, shocked that he was behind you. He just told you that you were really good and you should sing more often.

Kade: Ease by Troye Sivan

You were in the car with Kade on the way to a photoshoot destination. You volunteered to sit in the back with the camera equipment to watch over it. You had your headphones in and you were just relaxing when your favorite song came on. You started singing out loud without even realizing.

"I'm down to my skin and bone and my mommy, she can't put down the phone

And stop asking how I'm doing all alone. Alone. 

But all this driving is driving me crazy

And all this moving is proving to get the best of me

And I've been trying to hide it but lately

Every time I think I'm better, pick up my head, I'm getting nowhere."

And that was when you looked up and saw that Kade must have parked the car a minute or so ago, and was now just staring at you with his jaw dropped. You blushed and quickly got out of the car to avoid talking about it.

Nick: Ghost by Halsey

You were in the shower and you had forgotten your music so you decided no one was listening so you could start singing.

"I'm searching for something that I can't reach.

I don't like the innocent, I don't want no face fresh

Want them wearing leather begging let me be your taste test

I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies, 

Kiss me in the corridor, but quick to tell me goodbye"

And suddenly you heard the door swing open and "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU COULD SING."

You screamed really loud when the door opened and then you realized that it was just Nick being a lunatic.

Anthony: Issues by Julia Michaels

You were bored one day when everyone was at the gym, the store, or elsewhere. You were home alone at the Team 10 House and decided to go on a huge cleaning spree. You put your phone in your pocket and plugged your headphones in, putting them in your ears. You listened to a bunch of songs, cleaning for about a half hour.

Your favorite song at the moment came on while you were finishing cleaning, wiping down the kitchen counter.

"I'm jealous. I'm overzealous.

When I'm down, I get real down. When I'm high I don't come down.

I get angry, baby believe me.