1. Every hello ends with a goodbye (edited)

Sophia's POV:

Hey my name is Sophia Alexandra Garcia Valderrama and if you think i'm

Somehow related to Wilmer Valderrama then no i'm not. When everyone ask that and i prefer to Garcia better anyway so don't call me a Valderrama just call me Sophia Garcia. My parents thinks that Valderrama is better but i don't even like the name Valderrama that much (sorry Wilmer no offense tho). I'm 15 years old i love snapbacks skating and all that kind of stuff. I love to sing but not in front of people i play guitar and piano i don't like food that much so. Anyways let's say i'm OBSESSED with Demi Lovato! Anything about her is perfect and i'm not gonna say them to you cuz it's a long list ya know.

Anyways l live in L.A with my aunt cuz my parents are working all around

the world and that's why they think that it's easier that i'm living with

my aunt. My parents had work with all the biggest celebrities like Beyoncè, Kesha, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and etc. I even had to live with Beyoncé a couple of weeks because my aunt had business at the same time as my parents and my parents are really good friends with The Knowels family yk. Me and my parent didn't see that often but i still love them and they love me back...i guess i mean we hardly even talk cuz they have always these meetings and they're too busy, that's how my aunt said so. I wanted to live in L.A cuz one of the reasons of course Demi lived there and i wanted to work with music.

My aunt just got off the phone with my dad and i was just watching Pretty Little Liars don't judge it's a great show anyways my aunt came into the living room and i guess our apartment is quite big i mean we have two floors here anyways she sat on the couch "sweetie i just got off the phone with your dad, and he said he'd come to visit for the day and then he should continue his work." She said "oh...just a one day?" i asked cuz he said he'd come for a one week "i'm sorry sweetie but you have to understand he works hard" aunt Pam said her real name's Pamela but i call her Pam "but he promised...HE PROMISED HE'D STAY ALL WEEK BUT NO HIS WORKS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS OWN DAUGHTER!" i yelled and went to my room. I took my guitar and stormed out of door and sat down to the next level's stairway.

I can't believe my dad first he says he promises to come for the whole week and now he calls to aunt Pam that he comes only for a day and he didn't even dared to call me he called to my aunt, now i don't even want him here anymore it's same like he comes says "hey" and then leaves. It's like Demi's song Catch Me.

I can't set my hopes too high cause every "Hello" ends with a "Goodbye"

i started strumming my guitar when someone stormed from the door i jumped a little "Sorry" she said and pushed the button of the elevator i looked her and then looked on the ground and started strumming my guitar again. I started playing Breathe Me by Sia i played intro part when i looked up and she was watching me curiously "What? am i that interesting?" i said firmly "no...i jus-" she didn't get to finish when i beamed "then don't look, be lucky your parents are home and you aren't living separated from them. and you know what? what's the most painful thing?" i asked her and she shook her head she had a big sunglasses so i couldn't see her "when your own parents fucking lie! They promise to come home and next day they call not you but someone else that they can't be more than one day with you and you haven't seen them in ages! That's painful" i said loudly tears in my eyes "i'm sorry" she managed to say you can see she was in shock. she took her sunglasses off and then i saw her. I couldn't believe it. she was standing there.

Demi Lovato

i was in shock i had just screamed and told her about my family my idol i screamed to my inspiration "I...I'm....Sor- Sorry" i said and took my guitar as i ran down the stairs "wait!" i heard her say but i didn't listen. I felt like something fell off my pocket but i didn't care i only wanted too ran away from her i mean could you just stand there after you'd yelled at your idol sometimes even the only thing you'd care about? Me either.

Demi's POV:

I was getting ready for studio when my manager Natalie texted me saying i had to be there in 2pm and it was 1.45pm ugh fuck it! i can't work without caffeine so i quickly put my clothes on and left. As i opened the door i saw a person opposite my apartment's door she jumped a little bit "sorry" i said and she looked at me but she didn't seemed to recognize me because i had these big sunglasses on and then she looked at the ground. I couldn't stop staring at her she looked kinda skinny but she was also sad and she had a guitar with her i knew i had to stop staring but i didn't "What? am i that interesting?" she asked little anger and sadness in her voice "no...I jus-" i was saying but the she cut me off "then don't look, be lucky your parents are home and you aren't living separated from them. and you know what? what's the most painful thing?" she asked now tears filling her eyes. i couldn't believe this she was that young and her parents didn't take care of her? i couldn't say anything so i just shook my head then she said something really sad "when your own parents fucking lie! They promise to come home and next day they call not you but someone else that they can't be more than one day with you and you haven't seen them in ages! That's painful" she beamed with tears in her eyes i was shocked "i'm sorry" i managed to say and i took my sunglasses off. The anger and sadness suddenly changed into shock. I assume she knew who i was "I...I'm....Sor- Sorry" she said and took her guitar and ran down "wait!" i tried but nothing. then i heard like something was dropped i looked the stairs and i found a little notebook. Since i'm a curious person i wanted to look inside. I opened the notebook and there was a really beautiful sketch of me, this girl can draw. I closed the book and walked to down to lower level at this time i didn't care about my time i mean i was almost finished with my self titled album i had to sign a couple papers for release the album. I texted to Natalie that i'd sign the papers later or tomorrow then i sat down on the stairway like she did i didn't know where she lived so i just sat there.

Sophia's POV:

I walked back to my apartment in shock. I placed my guitar against the wall into guitar holder and sat down on the couch. I started to feel hungry so i called aunt Pam "Aunt Pam do we have food in the fridge?" i asked as she raise her head from the newspaper "well we don't have a lot so if you like i can give you money and you can go and buy more?" she said "it's okay Pam i can pay it you don't have to waste your money" i said smiling to her. I grabbed my phone and earphones i plugged them in my phone and put earphones to my ears. i also grabbed my skateboard and snapback and opened the door.

I when i opened the door i saw Demi sitting on the stairs " Is this always how i meet you or?" i asked and she raised her head and smiled "i guess, oh btw you dropped your notebook when you ran down." she said giving me my notebook "oh...thanks..uh i'm sorry i screamed to you i'm bipolar so i was really sad then so..." i said "it's okay i'm sorry i stared at you" she said "no need to be sorry" i said playing cool i mean on the outside i was calm but inside i was freaking out and fangirling. "So... you live here?" i asked "yea, i live on the next floor" she said "okay haha i live here and i assume you know that since you saw me coming out of there" i said pointing my apartment's door "yea i kinda guessed" she said giggling oh her giggling what that does to me.

"so how long you've been living her?" i asked "only a couple of weeks, i lived with my parents in Texas but i decided that i'm old enough to live on my own." she said and i smiled "how long have you been living here?" she asked "well, since i was 10, I live here with my aunt...my parents are always working and they have business trips all the time so they decided that it'd be better if i live here so..yea" i said and she gave me a sad smile "well i have to go, our fridge doesn't fill itself up." i said smiling "oh, do you want me to drive you there?" she asked "didn't you have some interview or studio today, i mean you are kinda busy" i asked "no, free day today, so can i drive you there, i have to buy food for myself anyway" she said "okay then, oh btw my name's Sophia " i said "just Sophia?" she asked "Oh it's Sophia Alexandria Garcia Valderrama" i said and her eyes grew bigger and her jaw dropped "VALDERRAMA!?" she asked "yea and i promise i'm not related to Wilmer Valderrama in any way i swear but also, if you need to say my full name sometimes say Sophia Garcia not Valderrama, i hate Valderrama tho" i said "well i'm not a fan of Valderrama either" she said and we walked to her car. I can't believe i was going to store with the one and only Demetria Devonne Lovato!