2. Don't Forget

Sophia's POV:

I sat on the front seat and plugged my seatbelt, Demi sat on the drivers seat next to me (that's obvious duh!) "everything alright? We ready to go?" She smiled she had big sunglasses on again "hold on" i said and took her sunglasses off "better" i said smiling "i don't want to die yet" i said and she laughed "hahaha am i that bad?" she asked "umm, yea" i said "we don't die, don't worry" she said still giggling showing her dimple HOLY SNAIL! That dimple is so adorable "let's go!" She said with experiment and started the engine.

I we started singing the random songs and let's just say she were crazier than me and you know when she's crazy?, No, well she was driving too so that was dangerous. I was surprised that we didn't get cops to chase us and i was even more surprised that we didn't die. This woman is crazy i say.

We entered to a parking lot and i turned the music down "Demi, next time little slower" i said and she gave me a pouting face "fine" she said with a cute voice this girl is gonna kill me any minute "leggo" i said and we went to market.

I bought food a lot i don't know why but my mind said i'm hungry i bought like 2 boxes of chicken 6 boxes of BQQ food and stuff and i also bought Couple bags of Redbull and gummy bears. "now were done" i said and she had the same "okay let's go buy them" Demi said "wait" i said and took a pack of razors and she gave me a surprised look "what i need to shave my legs" i said and she nodded still little unsure "okay" she said and we went to the cash desks. I took my money out but then Demi took her card and put it on the paying thing "let me pay please" she said but i refused "no it's my food, that's very generous of you but i'd rather pay my own food" i said "not if we share" she said and took the card off the paying thingy i knew Demi would win this time so i gave up. We walked back to her car and put the groceries in the trunk. "do you want to stay at mine? i mean like sleepover, i'm bored and i'd use some company" Demi said.

I couldn't say no to her like would you want to miss a change to go to your idol's apartment or house? me either.

We drove back to our apartment's quad and she turned off the engine "i think i can come, but i have to get my stuff first, do you want to come?" i asked "yea sure" Demi said smiling warmly as we went to my apartment. I took my keys from my back pocket and opened a door. As i stepped to my i mean mine and Aunt Pam's apartment i saw him. My dad was sitting on my couch but he was backwards so he didn't saw me "wait here Dem" i whispered and i started to walk but Demi grab my arm "no, i'm coming with you" she said and we started to walk towards my room which was upstairs.

Demi's hands were wrapped around my shoulders as we walked towards my room suddenly i heard someone rose up from the couch. It was my dad "hey Sophia, it's nice to see you again" he said, i didn't want to turn around so i continued to walk upstairs "wait, Sophia!" He tried louder but i didn't want to listen he lied to me and now he's here one day too early why? "SOPHIA ALEXANDRA GARCIA VALDERRAMA!!!" He screamed I stopped walking stairs "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" I said i was now angry, so angry. i ran to my room with Demi behind me and locked the door so my dad couldn't come to my room and scream at me. I heard Demi gasp loudly "Wow! how much money have you used to these?" she asked little shocked "too much but it's okay because i'm spending my money for the things i love" i said and she smiled. I heard my dad coming upstairs "Sophia open this door right now!" he said loudly but i didn't listen i turned around and saw Demi just standing there "Hey um can you grab my toothbrush from the bathroom please?" i asked and she smiled "sure" she said and walked to my bathroom i took my bag pack under my bed and placed it on the bed i went to my wardrobe and took my pink onesie it said "I'm with stupid" on the back. I took my snapback, Red leather jacket which had these metal buttons and stuff anyways i took my combat boots and glasses from the night stand as Demi came back with a toothbrush "there you go" she said then i heard my dad banging the door "SOPHIA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THAT DEMI LAVATO'S CONCERT OR WHO THE HELL SHE IS I DON'T CARE, OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR!" He screamed oh no he didn't i quickly opened the door and he was walking in but i stopped him "Okay first DON'T EVER CALL HER LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME? NEVER, SHE'S MY EVERYTHING, MAYBE NOT IN PERSON BUT SHE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU AND MOM DIDN'T" i screamed at him and he looked angry and sad at the same time "No she haven't she's your idol and it means you listen to her music and like her, she's not a lifesaver Sophia" he beamed at me "WRONG,DAD, HER MUSIC SAVED MY LIFE WH-" i got cut off by my dad "HOW? HOW THIS WOMAN SAVED YOUR LIFE" he screamed at me "When my uncle died her music got me through the hard times dad oh and do you remember my sister my older sister who committed suicide, huh? this incredibly talented and down to earth person saved my life by making inspirational music she got me through that too" i said and he had teary eyes maybe because we hardly talk about my older sister "you should leave,Michael" i said but he didn't move "well then, we move" i said and opened the door more i took Demi's hand and then i looked at my dad one last time "and for the record next time you promise something, don't" i said and started to walk away "oh and dad, this...Is Demi Lovato, the woman who saved my life." i said and went downstairs.

I went to aunt Pam and hugged her "oh sweetie is this the beautiful Demi Lovato you talk all the time?" she said and i blushed "hey i'm Demi it's so nice to meet you" she took her hand out "it's so nice to meet you too Sophia doesn't shut up about you, she always sings around the house with her headphones in her ears so i know pretty much every song" she said and shook Demi's hand "and i'm so sorry about Michael's behavior he focuses only to her work and he isn't around much so i'm sorry" Pam said "oh no, it's okay i understand" she said "um... Pam uh can i go to Demi's she lives on the next floor i swear i'm gonna come home tomorrow" i said and she smiled warmly as i heard footsteps and saw my dad walking down to the kitchen "honey go you can be there as much as you want but don't forget me here" she laughed "really?!?!" i asked surprised she'd never let me go that long "of course, i have to take care of things here anyway" Pam said and i couldn't but just hug her "Omg thank you thank you thank you aunt Pam i owe you one definitely" i said then i heard my dad came behind me "no, you're not going anywhere, i came all the way from russia to meet you and you just go to hang out with the people you don't even know properly" he said "MICHAEL" Pam said loudly "Demi take care of her for me, okay?" she said smiling "of course don't worry" Demi said and hugged her. She grabbed my hand and we made our way to the front door "oh Pam, i put the groceries into the kitchen, and don't eat my salad thank you" i said and we went back to Demi's car.

As me and Demi walked back to Demi's car to get her groceries and my little bag of candy and redbull i thought about my big sister it would've been me, not her

Flashback:

i just got home from school i was 11 year old girl. I wondered why the house was so quiet my sister would be home right now then i heard a car pulled in the garage. I saw my parents getting off the car but it i didn't saw my sister. I started to get worried i went upstairs to look for her. I knocked to her door but nothing "sissy?" i asked but she didn't answer "sissy are you there?" i asked again and opened the door. Then i saw her. i was in shock i couldn't move "s-sissy"i managed to say "SARAH! NO!" i screamed with tears streaming down my face she was hanging in the closet "MOM, DAD, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!" i screamed and my parents came in the room and they were shocked "Sophia go to your room" my dad said "but d-" "NOW, SOPHIA!" my dad screamed and i went to my room crying my eyes out "that should've been me, not her" i said against my pillow

"Hey, baby girl ,Sophia wake up" i heard someone say "where am i?" i asked "you're in my apartment" Demi said "oh did i fell asleep or fainted" i asked "you fainted so i brought you here" she said smiling "oh uh thanks" i said and i heard my stomach "ooh you're hungry do you want pizza?" Demi asked "yea sure" i said and she went to order. i looked around and she had bigger apartment than i have. I got up and saw pictures on the table of her family and friends it looked nice then one picture catch my eye. She was with a boy they both looked young "that's me and Trenton" i turned around and saw Demi standing on the doorway smiling "oh sorry, i didn't mean to-" i got interrupted by Demi "no it's okay don't worry" she said "so do you want to watch a movie?" she asked "Yes!" i said i love movies "oh can we watch horror movie, they are funny" i asked and she raised her eyebrow "funny? aren't they scary as hell?" Demi asked "well yea, i mean they are scary but funny" i said and she giggled.

We ate the pizza and watched the grudge and then we went to bed. i still can't believe that i'm hanging out with my idol.