4. Two Pieces

Sophia's POV:

As i closed my apartment's door and pressed the elevators button i know you're thinking Demi lives only one floor down but hey sometimes i'm too lazy anyways i stepped into the elevator with Demi and pressed the button "so, what about you and aunt Pam talked?" i asked Demi "uh, she told me to take care of you for a awhile" Demi said i know there was something else too but i decided to ask it later.

We stepped out from the elevator and Demi opened her apartment's door and next thing i know is Marissa hugging me "hey Soph are you okay?" Marissa asked "Yea i am, don't worry" i said and walked back to the living room. I sat on the couch and pressed my head against my hands "ugh, why" i whispered and that's when i felt someone sit next to me "Everything's gonna be okay Soph, don't worry" Demi said and conformed me "no, it's not, we have to move again and i can't leave you i don't want to, i'm trying to help our rent with taking jobs but no, aunt Pam don't want, it's like she wants to move" i said and Demi hugged me "i know aunt Pam loves you so much and she'd do anything to make you happy, i know it because she told me, and i care about you too so much you're like a sister to me and i would do anything to make your life better and i know we just met but sometimes some people have this special connection you know?" Demi said she was right Pam has tried hard for us but it's my time to do what i have to do, look for a job and pay our rent.

Me and Demi talked a little about life and stuff when Marissa came to us screaming "Mar what the hell?!, stop screaming" i said and she looked red "so what, why were you trying to make us deaf?" i asked "Beyoncè is coming here oh god we have to go the her concert can we?" Marissa asked puppy dog eyes "yes, of course" Demi said "no thanks i'll pass" i said and they both looked shocked and mouths open "WHY?! IT'S FUCKING BEYONCÈ" Marissa screamed "BECAUSE, i can't afford it, it's too much" i said but Demi raised her eyebrow "seriously?, Soph, have you forgot who is stading next to you?" Demi said "no, and if you're thinking what i'm thinking then no" i said "but why i have too much money and you're like my sister so of course i can buy you tickets" Demi said "but you paid my food an-" i got interrupted by Demi "it's only food Soph, please let me pay for you?" Demi asked "Pwetty Pweaseee" Demi said in a baby voice showing her cute dimple and puppy dog eyes "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE DEMETRIA DON'T EVEN TRY" i said "what did you just call me?" Demi said "Demetria" i said smirking and backing away from Demi "oh you made a mistake" Demi said and walked closer "and why would you think that, Demetria Devonne Lovato" i said smirking more and the next thing i know is Demi tackling me on the floor and start to tickle "NOOO-DEMI STOP!" i pleaded "If you let me pay you the tickets i'll let you go" Demi said "Mar! little help here" i asked "no, sorry kiddo It's Beyoncè after all and you have to come" Marissa said smiling "okay okay Demi leggo, i'll let you pay my tickets" i said and she stopped.

I sat on the couch as my phone started ringing i looked at it "Bestieeee" it was my only friend Jasmine she's my best friend and she's pretty cool and awesome and we're so alike we like same things i slide my phone and got up

J= Jasmine S= Sophia

S: Hey JV! what's up

J: CAN I COME THERE PLEASE MY MOM'S CRAZY AGAIN?

S: yea, sure lemme ask

She'd freak out that i'm with Demi she loves her just like i do "Uh, Dem?" i asked "yea?, and why are you whispering" Demi said "uh My best friend has family probs can she crash in here tonight?" i asked and Demi smiled "of course, what's her name?" Demi asked "oh it's Jasmine Villegas but i call her JV, Jazzy or Jasmine V" i said "oh sure" Demi said and i focused on Jasmine again

S: So, you can come, BUT i'm with a friend and you know her too so don't freak out okay, and come one floor down okay?

J: got it! i'm leaving now see you in 10! Love you!