9. Family

Cher Lloyd's POV:

Sophia seemed nice 15 year old young girl and she was sarcastic too so that is a plus, i wanted to come to Texas cuz Hollywood life was getting stressing to me. And i wanted to go to see what Texas is like so why now right? anyways the flight was getting boring so kicked Sophia's seat "ow, Cher what was that for?" Sophia asked "I am bored let's do something fun" i said "like what, this is an airplane, so there isn't much we can do" she said "okay come sit next to me" i said "okay" she said and carefully got up without waking Demi up. She sat next to me and smiled "so, what do you want to do?" She asked "well we have 1 hour left, let's draw on Demi's face and take pictures" I said excited and Sophia just giggled.

Sophia's POV:

We ended up drawing new eyebrows to her face and wrote "Cher's the best" on her lest cheek "okay we're done" Cher said and then we took our phones and took selfies. One was where me and Cher were giving thumbs up and smiling widely, the other one were like goofy face selfie and the third one......well we didn't actually got it because Demi woke up but we did saw her face , and it was priceless. The rest of the flight went good actually, and Cher being Cher she ate a lot, and what I mean by that, when I was eating my first pudding, Cher was eating her 3rd, Cher maybe little but she eats like there's no tomorrow.

Skip the rest of the flight

We were waiting Max to get our luggages as I saw Demi to talk to Cher but I didn't hear what they were saying. "Soph Cher's gonna join us to my family house if you don't mind" Demi said and I was more than happy cuz Cher's actually cool person and awesome to hang out with "of course i don't mind, Cher's awesome person who has an awesome accent" I said and I felt like someone was crushing me "Omg you are so sweet, Demi I love your daughter already" Cher said and Demi smiled wider "Uh Cher it would be nice if I didn't die yet" I said and she let go "Sorry kid, I love to hug people" Cher said oh what's in people these days all they love to do is hug. We finally got our luggage and we headed to a big black van but as always there were Paps around it. As soon as we got out from the doors they started to yell at us

"Demi who's the girl, is she your sister?"

"Are you and Wilmer back together?"

"Cher when your new single comes out"

Then I heard the craziest one

"Demi are you and Cher together?"

I was about to turn around and ask him what did he mean by that, but Demi took my hand and led me to the car. When we went inside the car I sat at the backseat with Cher "uh guys, what was that about?" I asked "we have no idea honey" Cher said quickly "Demi do you know why they asked that, or is it real?" I asked and Demi looked at me from the review mirror "nope, I don't know what they were talking about, it's just a stupid rumor" she said and I nodded. When we arrived to Demi's family house i saw Maddie come running to us and she opened my car door "hey Soph!" She said smiling as I stood up from the car "hey Mads" I said and hugged her smiling. I walked behind Demi and Cher and I saw that well...they were very touchy then I started walking faster and walked through them I have to admit I was jealous and sad because Jasmine wasn't here with me and Demi and Cher probably end up to be together. I walked to the house and saw Dianna cooking and Eddie got up from the couch and walked to me and hugged me "hey Soph, we haven't met yet but you're welcome to the family" he said and I hugged him tighter "hey Eddie" " *sigh* I love you dad" then I realized what I have said I looked up and saw everyone staring at me, even Demi and Cher were staring at me "I.....I didn't mean to-" "it's o-" "No, I...I have to go" I said and took my penny board and stormed out closing the door and tears streaming my face. I went to the park and sat on the bench then I felt someone sit next to me "I know that you've been a wreck lately and me and the rest of the family are gonna help you get through this" I looked up and Dallas were smiling at me. "And I'm pretty sure that Eddie didn't mind to call him dad" Dallas said "I'm sorry I ran away like that, I'm causing trouble already" I said "oh no you're not. we understand and this all takes time but you'll be okay" Dallas said and I hugged her "does Demi have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" I asked "well, what I know that she's with Wilmer, but they've been fighting so much lately and they're taking a break I guess, and It've last 3 months now so, I don't really know, but you can ask her, she's your mama" Dallas explained "okay thank you" I said "so why don't we go back, eat dinner and after that you can teach me how to skateboard with that thing" she said and I couldn't help but smile "okay, let's go" I said and we went back.

When we got inside I swear all eyes were on me except Eddie, Dianna and Dallas, I walked slowly away from the door "sup" I said and went to kitchen to get something to drink. I was drinking water when I looked slowly up and still everyone were staring at me except Dallas who was confused like me "what?!" I asked "YOU HAVE A FREAKING SIXBACK!?!?" Maddie screamed then I remembered that I took off my hoodie at the park cuz it was too hot "wha- oh well yea" I said still confused "is that, a bad thing?" I asked raising my eyebrow then I saw Demi looking at me too "uh Demi why are you watching my tummy?" I asked "How you have Tattoos even you're only 15??" "Well Michael said that it's ok and mom couldn't care less and Pam said it's okay unless I think what I want" I said and she nodded "well why do you have a belly ring?" Cher asked "same thing" I said "well...Mads!?" I asked and she looked at me "yea?" "Let's do something fun" I said and she got off the couch "can we call Bea and then after dinner go to the beach?" She asked excited "of course" "but you said that you're gonna teach me how to skate" Dallas said "come to the beach with us and we can walk there and I can teach you" I said and she nodded.