6. Too Much

Sophia's POV:

He. My dad, he was standing on the doorway with a pleading look on his face

"Sophia please let me explain i-"

I cut him off "NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" i screamed at him with the tears streaming down my face "No please Baby girl i'm so sorr-" doesn't he hear what i just said? people are so deaf sometimes "EDDIE! DOCTOR! HELP!" i screamed as Jasmine tried to calm me down "SOPHIA! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Michael tried but i didn't want to hear it "EDDIE HELP! DOCTOR PLEASE HELP THERE'S A GUY WHO KILLED MY AUNT!" i screamed then i heard door open and Eddie was standing there "Sir please leave the room Sophia doesn't want you here" he said "And who do you think you are?" Michael asked raising his voice "I'm Eddie and i need you to leave she clearly doesn't want you here" Eddie said trying to stay calm "well she doesn't want you either and i'm her father" Michael said.

I can't believe him. after what he did he still thinks he can call himself a dad? oh he's so wrong right now.

"YOU. ARE NOT MY DAD AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO EDDIE LIKE THAT!" i said with anger in my voice "Sophia please i am your dad you wanted it or not!" he said then i heard a doctor coming "please if you talk you need to talk somewhere else" the doctor said and i walked out with Michael walking after me "Sophia please i'm begging you" he tried "NO! Didn't you hear what i said? Leave me alone you are no longer in my life!" i said and walked away.

I didn't feel sadness that my dad was gone i didn't feel guilt or shame, i didn't feel anger or fear.

I didn't feel nothing just blank.

I walked to Demi, Maddie, Dallas and Dianna who were sitting on the waiting room "How is Pam sweetie?" Dianna asked then i lost it i started to cry hysterically "oh sweetie come here" Dianna said and i went and hugged her "Sh- she's in a c-...co...." I couldn't say it "sweetie calm down no one isn't gonna hurt you" Dianna said nd my breathing started to calm down "my aunt is in a C- coma" i said and i started sobbing again.

Dianna's POV:

It was heartbreaking to see Sophia like this she looked so broken. When i saw a man coming this way i didn't think it was her dad

Flashback:

I was talking to Demi when i saw a man coming our way he looked strange. he was tall but not as tall as Eddie and he had a black tux on with a black tie and honestly he looked like a lawyer.

"Excuse me do you know a girl named Sophia Valderrama?" he asked Valderrama? Is she related to Wilmer? "uh....excuse me but are you somehow related to wilmer valderrama?" i asked confused "mom i got this" Demi said "Sophia is seeing Pam now so i suggest you to don't go there and i'm not really sure does she wanna see you" Demi said and the man just walked to the door and opened it and then i heard

"Sophia?"

End of Flashback

Sophia's POV:

When i was calmed down i notice that

Dianna's shirt was wet "oh sorry i ruined your shirt" i said wiping my tears and smiling a little "aww sweetie it's okay, we're more worried about you than this shirt i mean this is just a shirt and i can always clean it up" Dianna said smiling and Demi started giggling and i couldn't help but smile widely "there's that smile of yours" Demi said and smiled at me and i hugged her really tight "i love you Demi" i said and she hugged me tighter "aww i love you too Soph" she said and then i felt more arms wrapping around me and then i heard Dallas said "Group hug!" and i smiled a little then we broke the hug and i saw Jasmine coming from the room. I stood up and walked to her, i wrapped my arms around her tightly like it would've been my last hug "i love you so much Soph" Jasmine whispered in my ear and i felt my body shiver all the way up to my body every inch of my body "i love you so much too" i said hugging her tighter.

As we broke the hug Jasmine smiled at me and we both looked at each other forgetting that there were others in the room then i heard beeping from Pam's room "what's happening?" i asked panicked then i saw doctors and paramedics rushing to the room. i tried to walk closer but the doctor stopped me "Miss you can't go there" he said "BUT IT'S MY AUNT! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER!?" i asked screaming "She needs CPR!" i heard a paramedic say then i started to feel dizzy and the next thing i know i saw black.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone talking

"But we need to tell her.."

"She's gonna break down, and who's gonna take care of her now Demi?!"

"Me! i'll do it"

I heard Demi say i opened my eyes slowly "what happened?" i asked almost whispering "you fainted" Demi said "what you two were talking about?" i asked and Demi went pale "sweetie, we need to tell you something" Dianna said looking scared "is Pam okay?" i asked afraid "Sweetie P- " Dianna started "is she still in the CPR? where's Michael? did h-"

"Sophia Pam Is Dead."