3. Two Worlds Collide

Sophia's POV:

I woke up in a strange room i looked around. The room had pink walls a big white framed mirror a white nightstand big windows and a big white door. I tried to sit up but i felt two arms around me. I looked down and saw Demi next to me. Then i realized that i had a sleepover with Demi.

I slowly removed her arm around me and stood up, I walked to door and closed it behind me. I started to walk down the stairs quietly so i wouldn't wake Demi up. I walked to a big room and i jumped a little "What the hell Demetria?, Why in hell you have a white horse statue in your living room? Por que Demetria?" i thought i walked to the horse and it was clearly taller than me. Then i saw a room what was made of glass i mean the walls were replaced with glass and one side were made of mirrors and it had a big red curtains. I walked in the room and saw a piano against the mirror wall "so this is clearly the music room" i thought. I sat on the piano and started playing.

Can you be my Nightingale?

sing to me i know you're there

you could be my sanity

bring me peace sing me to sleep

i sang as i played the piano hitting perfectly on the right key.

When i stopped i heard clapping behind me and i turned around

Demi's POV:

I woke up to piano playing and someone singing. I remembered watching movie with Sophia and then i carried her into my room. I got up and walked to the living room as i saw my white horse statue What? i like horses okay, i bought it because i wanted to decorate my apartment little more and it looks cool. Okay would you buy it if you saw a big white horse?, No?...okay fine but i think it's cool. Anyways i walked closer to music room and leaned against doorway and i saw Sophie singing and playing Nightingale and she sounded like an angel. As she stopped i started clapping. "That was so beautiful" I said as i were standing in the doorway "i'm sorry i didn't mean to be sneaky I-" i quickly interrupted her "No, it's okay, Don't worry about it, you can do whatever you want except break things or burn things or steal things" i said and she smiled her smile is so cute "anyways do you want some breakfast i can make some eggs if you want?" i asked "uh no thanks, i don't trust your cooking skills Dem" she said smirking "so are you saying i can't cook?" i said fake gasping and putting my hand over my heart and she started to laugh "yes sorry" she said "haha well, do you want to go to starbucks then?" i asked smiling "sure, but lemme put some clothes on first, i don't wanna people to see me in my awkward pj's" she said and she ran upstairs.

Sophia's POV:

I walked to Demi's room and opened my backpack. i pulled out a Paramore sweater a snapback with Demi's name written on it. I took white denim jeans and black combat boots. I put some eyeliner and mascara and straightened my hair. I walked down as i heard someone talking with Demi. "oh hey Soph what took you so long?, you look beautiful btw, oh and this is Marissa but i guess you already know that, Marissa this is my friend Sophie" Demi said omg Marissa is standing in font of me! "Omg hi, i'm Sophia it's nice to meet you" i said shaking Marissa's hand "hey i'm not gonna shake hands Come here Soph!" She said and gave me a bone crushing hug as i heard Demi giggling "I really think you're cool 'N shit Mar but can you not try to kill me" i said trying to breath i mean when Marissa hugs you she really crushes your bones. "haha sorry kiddo" she said "okay shall we go?" Demi asked "leggo!" i said and we went to Demi's car.

I sat in the backseat while Demi and Marissa were talking about something random stuff. I plugged my earphones to my phone and listened Jason Derulo's new album what? the album is good, if you don't like you can fuck off, okay. I was lost in my thoughts when i heard a car door open "hey kiddo let's go eat" it was Marissa and she was smiling at me "thank you and thank god i'm so hungry" i said "hmm....Demi can't cook?" Marissa asked "you guessed right" i said giggling "Yes i knew it!" Marissa said closing the car's door and i giggled and hopped off of the car. "Dem?" i asked as i was walking behind Demi "yes Soph?" she asked "uh, can i quickly go to mall you see there is this super cool skateboard and i have money for it now so" i explained and Demi just smiled maybe i sounded too stupid? "what about we go all together after we've got breakfast?" Demi asked "yea, sure Mar is it okay?" i asked "aaaw, finally someone who cares about me, and of course it's okay" Marissa said and i just laughed to her randomness "hey! i care about you too" Demi pouted "but you always drag me to everywhere before i even have a change to say something" Marissa said "okay okay kids let's go before the line gets bigger" i said and we walked to starbucks.