8. Meeting Cher

Sophia's POV:

It've been week since Pam died, It've been week since The police took my dad away it've been week since I moved in with Demi and It've been week since I last saw Jasmine. It was all very confusing and I still can't believe it. I was on my way to Demi's family home, she said we'd be there a few weeks. "Soph lets's go" Demi said and took the keys from the table. The cab was outside waiting and the I think the driver was little impatient because he kept moving around on his seat and looking us weirdly. Demi closed the door as the driver helped Demi to put our luggages to back. I sat in the backseat as soon as I plugged my seatbelt I leaned against the window. I put my earphones in and listened Open Your a Eyes by Bea Miller it's an amazing song by the way. I felt someone sat next to me I looked and saw Demi plugging her seatbelt then she looked at me and smiled to me "are you okay Soph?" Demi asked "yea" I said and looked out of the window then I felt two arms wrapped around me "Sweetie I know you're going through a hard time, but I will help you as much as I can and my whole family is here for you too" Demi said and it really made me feel a little better "thanks" I said and hugged her. The rest of the car ride went well, quietly I mean we didn't say almost anything I mostly listened music and Demi kept asking who I was listening but I answered Bea or Fifth Harmony but in reality I listened her songs, but I didn't want to sound too creepy cuz It was Demi Lovato who's gonna take care of me and be my mom, so I think it would be pretty weird if Demi would ask 'hey what are you listening?' And I would say 'oh I'm listening your songs oh and I have your picture as my wallpaper oh and I stalk you on twitter' so it would be weird an- "Soph we're here" I got interrupted my thoughts by Demi. I unplugged my seatbelt and got off from the cab. Demi paid to driver and he helped our luggages. Then I saw Max coming our way "hey Max" I said "hey Soph how are you?" He asked smiling as he took mine and Demi's luggages and walked through a paparazzi crowd "Soph hold my hand so you don't get lost into camera men's" Demi said and I did what she said cuz in this case you want to do what Demi says trust me I know. As we walked through the huge Paparazzi crowd I heard craziest comments ever wow Paps don't mess with questions like seriously.

When we finally entered inside I noticed my earphones were gone "uh Dems??" I asked panicked "yes?" She asked "my earphones are gone, the Paps must have grab them while they tried to grab your hand" I said I was little sad because at the end of the day they were good headphones "don't worry we'll buy you new ones" Demi said and we walked to checking. We finally survived to waiting area i texted to Jasmine

To Jaz babeee❤️: I miss you, hope to see you soon ❤️ love you

I sent the text and closed my phone. "Here, you can find yourself new headphones, I'll wait here" Demi said and handed me 200 bucks "uh Demi a 200 bucks, are you sure?" I asked and she just smiled "don't worry, I know you love music so you need a good headphones" she said and I hugged her "thank you so much I promise I'll make it up to you" I said and left quickly before she could say anything. I saw nice headphones by Apple, I bought them and went back to waiting area.

"Flight From Los Angeles to Dallas Texas is leaving from the gate number 50"

I heard the announcer say "C'mon let's go" Demi said and we went to the airplane. We had VIP seats so it was little more quiet than usual or I though "Omg Cher it's so nice to see you again" I heard Demi saying "Oh her Demi it's nice to see you again" said woman who had short curly hair and she was smaller than Demi "Soph meet Cher Lloyd" Demi said and my jaw dropped to floor. "Oh hi, it's nice to meet you" I said "it's nice to meet you too love" Cher said "so what are you doing here like why are you going to Texas if you don't mind asking, aren't you like British" I asked and Cher let out a giggle "oh you're so silly, I'm going to Texas cuz I want to take my mind off of things for a while" Cher said as we sat down Cher was sitting behind Demi and I and I was sitting on the window seat "so Soph how old are you?" Cher asked "I'm 15" I said simply "what about you, how old are you?" I asked joking as I already knew the answer " I'm 20" Cher said proudly "aww little Cher" Demi said and Cher pouted which was super cute "am not little" she said "remember you couldn't reach to top shelf when you were at my apartment" Demi said and Cher continued pouting "we'll miss Lovato maybe the top shelf was build too high so I couldn't reach it, there always is something mystery about top shelfs" Cher said "oh little Cher even I can reach there and I'm shorter than you" I said smiling "we'll how short are you?" "1.56" I said "wow I'm 1,57" Cher said shocked "we're almost the same height, Twins!" Cher said "and I'm 1.61" Demi said "finally I'm not the shortest one!" She said smiling widely i swear she maybe 21 but she 5 years old on the inside.