BBQ

When we got inside I saw Bey looking at us curiously and glaring at Demi, oh if looks could kill. I went over and sat down as Jaz gave me a bowl of cereal "thanks babe" I said smiling "anything for you" she said back giving me a kiss to cheek "you guys are seriously so cute!" Cher said "thank you" I said smiling but she gave me a smirk back. Bey and Demi were quiet and didn't talk anything. Eddie entered the room with Jay and a basketball in his hands "good morning girls!" Eddie said and we said goodmornings back "thank you for a lovely breakfast mrs De La Garza" Jay said "thank you Jay I'm glad you liked it and please call me Dianna mrs De La Garza makes me feel like a granny" she said laughing a little "well you kind of are" I said back which made everyone laugh even Demi and Bey chuckled a bit. "Oh and Soph a friend of mine who is a lawyer is gonna come and ask about your dad and we're hoping that we could get polices to secure our neighborhood just in case" Eddie said. I immediately started feeling sick, if he'd come and hurt my family I'd kill him whatever it takes. "Yeah...okay" I said "may I excuse?" I asked and I left, I need to be alone a couple of minutes.
I walked to mine and Jaz's room and took my wallet, phone and my penny board "hey where are you going?" Bea asked as she walked to me "oh just store I-" before I could finish she took her penny board "oh mind if I join?" She asked "no you can come" I said, as much as i wanted to be alone, I also wanted some company and I know Bea wouldn't force me to say anything that's what I like about that chick. We skated to the store and I gotta admit it was pretty hot outside "so what do you wanna buy?" She asked "hmm idk" I said "well I want some skittles, oh if we make pop tarts tonight like we could have a bbq " she asked. She really has really good ideas "yes that's a really good idea" I said back "let's take a food cart" I said and we went in.

Bea's POV

I wanted to ask what happened but I saw her buying and talking what we should buy for the bqq I didn't want to so maybe later. We bought like everything and I think like almost the whole store "shall we go?" Soph asked "yes we shall" I said and went to pay "this is a lot of stuff, are you sure we can carry all this back without hurting ourselves?" I asked "and that Will be 78$" the cashier lady Said" and Soph gave a 100$ bill "i think we have to call someone" she said "wait I'll call Jaz I mean she knows how to drive" I said and dialed Jasmine's number

J: hello? Jasmine asked
B: hey this is bea uh we're at a store me and Soph and we could use some help and we're at the store near Demi's house" I said

J: oh sure I'll be right there
B: okay thank you J
J: no problem bea see you!

I looked at Soph "she'll be here in 5mins" I said smiling "wow. A lot of bags" I said looking at 5 paper bags on the floor "yup that's why we need help" Soph said "let's carry these outside" she said.

Sophie's POV

As we waited Jaz Bea and me sat on the bench outside the store "so what happened?" Bea asked "oh Eddies friend who is a lawyer is gonna come and ask about my dad n stuff heh" I said "oh it will be okay I've met the guy, he's nice" she said back "how do You know?" I asked confused "when Eddie and Dianna had a date and Dallas was with Rob, he babysit us" Bea said "we were pulling pranks on him he was little angry at first but at the end he was cool" "wow thanks for letting me know" I said "no problem" she said "oh look it's Jaz" Bea said smirking "why are you smirking?"i asked chuckling "I know what you guys did" she said "OMG Bea!" I said and she laughed "don't worry I'm not gonna tell" she said.
"Hey guys!" Jaz said as she came out of the car "hey babe" I said back "what's up" Bea said "you got us all worried where you guys went" Jaz said hugging me and Bea "well we're here" I said "and how did you buy you have like 4 bags of food in there" Jaz said raising an eyebrow "actually 5 bags" Bea added "smartass" I said and she laughed "we decided to make a bbq tonight" I said "well that sounds fun, c'mon lets load these up" she said and we helped putting bags in the back.

As we carried the bags inside I swear everyone's eyes were on me and Bea. "Where were you guys!?" Dianna asked "uh store" I said carrying two paper bags which were about to rip apart any minute "why on earth did you buy groceries that much and how much did that cost" Dianna asked "Well we decided to make a bqq tonight and it didn't cost that much" I said as I placed the bags on the table "we were worried" Bey said "sorry guys we made you worried but I wanted to take my mind of off things" I said "and Bea kept me company" I said as Bea nodded "okay, but next time call someone that we know you're safe" Dianna said giving a kiss on my forehead "we will" we said and put the groceries in the fridge.

I sat in the living room with Jaz mom bey and others waiting for the lawyer the TV was on so we could hear talking in the background "it's gonna be okay" Jaz said taking my hand in her's "I hope so" I said smiling a bit, but I gotta admit I was scared I mean what would happen if everything went wrong " if something goes wrong we'll help you" my mom said, wait did I just talked out loud "yes babe" Jaz said smiling warmly, "oh..sorry" I said blushing a little "it's okay, we all know you're nervous" she said as I heard a doorbell "I'll go get it" Dianna said.

Demi's POV

I can feel Soph being nervous and to be honest I was getting nervous too when I heard the doorbell I became more and more nervous every second. I felt someone grabbing my hand it was so soft "don't worry Dem, it's gonna be okay" Cher said smiling at me oh that smile, I felt my cheeks getting warmer so I looked away from her "yea, thanks" I said, really Demi? You can sing in front of thousands fans but you can't talk to one person "Haha Demi you're talking out loud" Cher said "shit" I cursed under my breath while mentally face palming.

I saw my mom and a tall guy appearing into the living room. "Would you like something to drink?" Dianna asked "no thank you" he said back, my dad went and hugged the guy I guess they were friends then "everyone this is my good friend Steve, Steve you know my family already but we have new ones too" Eddie said "this is Sophia, you'll interview her about her dad" Eddie said and the big guy got up.

Sophia's POV

"I'm Steve, nice to meet you" Steve said and took his hand out "I'm Sophia nice to meet you too" I said back and shook his hand "this is Jasmine" I said to him and he shook jasmine's hand "and those are Beyoncé and Jay z" I said and they greeted.
"So shall we begin?" Steve asked as he took papers out from his case "yea" I said faking a smile "so your dad ran away from prison do you have any idea how?" He asked "uh no I mean maybe he will come after me or something" I said and he wrote it down. "Has he ever hurt you fysichally or mentally?" Steve asked "no sir" I said. After the interview Steve called the cops so they could come and secure our neighborhood, my head hurt so I decided to get some sleep it was 8pm anyway "hey babe I'm gonna head to bed, I don't feel so good" I said to her "oh baby, do you want a painkiller? I'm gonna tell the others that we're gonna BQQ tomorrow" she said and got up "I'll take the painkiller later and thank you" I said back. After she told them about the bbq she came back and suddenly lifted me up "uh Jaz what are you doing?" I asked "I'm gonna carry you silly" she said giggling and kissing my cheek "I can walk you know" I said and she just giggled "well I like to carry you around, I feel like I'm needed" she said smiling "but I always need you" I said to her, she put me down to our bed and came to other side and took the cover and put it over us "I know" she said and pecked my lips "one more" I whined and she pecked me but too quickly " too short" I said "one more" I pleaded with puppy eyes "okay okay" she said and came close to my face, I could feel her hot breath on my lips "c'mon" i said and she kissed my slowly, i could taste her sweet lip gloss on my tongue. As we pulled apart I was out of breath "how's that for a slow kiss huh?" She smirked, while I on the other hand was breathing heavily "it was okay" I said nodding "I loved it" i said and she smiled "good, bc I loved it too" she said looking me in the eye "goodnight babe, I Love You" Jaz said and kissed my lips cheek and hand "goodnight, I Love You too" I said back and kissed her lips. I gotta admit, I have the best girlfriend.