chapter 1

If you know what happens in the series it happened

Your pov

Me and briana were running away from cappuccino and maggy until cappuccino was trying to shoot me until she accidentally shot maggy and now I am trying to get briana to run away with me

"B but y/n n I know I its not t them who w wants to k kill us some ones making t them I just k know it"tears coming out from brianas eyes I smiled I knelt down to her (you are taller) and I put my forehead against hers "now where is my kitty" she looked down she mumbled something I grinned "I can't hear you" she looks up "here I am" I cupped her cheeks and laugh a little.

My f/c heart necklace started to glow and some f/c particles surrounded maggy and she opened her eyes before briana could run over to her we some how teleports somewhere.

Bendys pov

Me and boris where walking around until a cartoon angle and a cat popped out of nowhere and they looked confused boris must of saw It too because "hey should we go and ask them something" I look at boris I didn't really like angles but for boris I put on a fake smile" sure boris" trying to keep my cool

Your pov

Me and briana saw a demon and a wolf "h hey y/n can w we go t talk to them o or something" asked briana I didn't really like demons but I will do anything for briana "sure" faking a smile we saw that they were heading to us me and the demon shot mean/dirty looks at each other while briana and the wolf wave at each other "Hello I am boris and this is my brother bendy!" "H hi my n name is b briana and this is my sister y/n"

both of them look over to us only to see both of us giving each other mean looks my hands were on my hips I looked down to him to mimic him bendy just smirked "hey boris can I go on your shoulders?" He asked boris "uhh sure" oh now I see what he is doing.

I scooped up briana and put her on my shoulders "y y/n!?!?" We were taller than bendy and boris but boris saw right through our masks he put bendy down as I put briana down "look y/n, bendy I know your a angle and you are a demon" he pointed to me and bendy "b but you too need to get along p please y/n" briana looked up to me."aww! Only for you brii" I carried her and we rubbed cheeks she started to purr "aww your purring"after I said that she realized "s shut up" and I put her down.

"Hey but where are we" I asked briana just shrugged.

No one pov

"Well we well be on our way" y/n said before she can take a step she notices her hair turning blackn"oh no" her halo started dripping hers was worse than bendys.her wings pooped out turning and started dripping ink was dripping from her (s/c) skin, ink droping onto her face her eyes widen and screamed in pain and fell to the ground 'no more being shy!' Thought brii "Y/N!!"brii said worried running to y/ns side bendy and boris watched in terror kinda paralyzed after 2 minutes the ink stopped and y/n passed out.

"She suffers from that too huh?"asked bendy brii turned her head to him with y/n's head in her lap "what do you mean too?"
Boris sighed "I also have the ink illness "answered bendy "oh I am sorry to hear that, y/n she is all I have left if it means sacrificing my life for her I will, y/n suffers stage 3 ink illness (there are stages now)"bri said with tears in her eyes "hey now don't cry!"said boris with sympathy.

"Well I better get going with y/n"brii said getting up "how are you going to--bendy was cut off by brii swinging y/ns arms on her shoulders "WAIT!"yelled bendy he ran over to brii and picked her up dropping y/ns arms "DON'T WORRY IF YOU ARE SHORT" said bendy, boris making a 'boy here we go again' face "JUST THINK ABOUT IT A OF THE SMALL SPACES YOU CAN FIT THROUH AND DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE TORWN AWAY"said aaid well "and...I know me and y/n aren't on the best of terms but maybe u can come along" I asked hoping a yes "yeah I would but I have to find parts for a ink machine so uh" my eyes lit up "We are tooo"said boris brii smiled "we will join you then"she smiled

Thats all for today soo byeee see ya soon
Over and out
Creamycookieghost~