chapter 8

Hey fellow citizens of wattpadio! Well, yeah I will announce the oc winners tomorrow because its 11:24 pm at night sooo yeah!

Yout pov

I put down bendy and ruffled his...hair and went to answer the door . It was a medium size height girl with a blue hairband, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, jeans, an awesome shirt and fab white boots (it sounds like you are checking her out or something)

Before I can greet her she said "Hello! I am caramel! I heard you guys at the karaoke place! You two sound amazing together! And a cute little duet about a cat and a wolf! I LOVED ITT!!" She said practically yelling "OH MA GOSH I AM SOO SORRY" she said "uhh imma just let you talk now...um"and she waited for my response.
"Hi..I am y/n! Nice to meet you caramel uhh would you like to come in??" And asked with a smile "Sureeee" she said looking like she just found a box of kittens.

Caramels pov

I had a plan.....A very good one all I needs to do is to be y/ns and devil dudes friend, kawaii cat and adorable wolfs friend AND MAA PLAN WILL WORKKK

Bendys pov

I sat there on the counter staring at the scene 'gosh y/n is pretty and kind' I said as my face started to warm up I probably should introduce my self too. I looked down I started to worry becauee I was kinda MAYBE to be afraid of jusmping doown.

I just would have to face my litte fears and without that said I jumped off I walked up to the angle and the human "Hi my name is bendy!" I looked up to see them still talking I blush from embarrassment. I tugg on y/ns hand hey stopped talking and looked down to me.

Now I was to embarrassed "H hi m my name I is bendy" I said smiling Nooo stuttering! She chuckled "my name is caramel" she said lending down a hand allowing me to shake it.

Time skip brought to you by (shipname) and briis!

We talked and talked it seemed like hours I sat on y/ns lap considering that I am short, the conversation was cut off by me coughing inky bubbles coming out of my mouth ink dripping from my head 'Not NOW' I mentally screamed at myself.

Y/n quickly ran too the bathroom saying to caramel she will be back ink covered my face y/n called out for boris, him rushing down the stairs and without that said again I passed out.

Y/ns pov

Boris said he will take care of it I let them hsve brotherly time so I left "Hey...caramel do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked she nodded "Sure!" She said. Briana already went out to get more celery and me more crackers.

IMMA END THIS HERE GUYS BECAUSE IT 12:00PM FOR ME RIGHT NOW SO GOODNIGHT MY FUZY FRIENDS!