chapter 4

Some feels ahead grab a tissue if you have ugly crying sounds like me I suggest you shut your door warning!
Y/n pov

Why WHY BRIANA I cried harder and both me and cup head ran somewhere leaving briana and mugs while boris and bendy took them to the hospital boris cried too... (quick note I know cuphead chases bab then attempts to krill himself but uhh big twist?) I hated using my she-devil form but it was the only way I could summon my swords.

Bendys pov

We had just stopped cuphead from trying to krill himself all we need is... Y/N!!! I looked everywhere for her until I got to a hill I saw this she-devil form but the only thing I knew it was y/n because she has the one curly eye lash then I saw this bloodstained sword she had "THIS IS THE SWORD I I ALMOST KILLED HER W ITH I should d die f from the weapon I I hurt her...With"She screamed more tears falling I ran over to her and hugged her making her drop the sword.

She turned back into her normal form and blacked out from crying to much (idk if thats a thing) and I carried her bridal style to the hospital.

Boris pov

I stayed with briana "h hey b boris?"briana asked I turned my head into her direction to let her know I was listening. "I if I don't make it tell y/n to forgive cuphead o okay" she said smiling "Hey p please don't say that"i said as my ears were flat on my head she just chuckled "man boris yourr cute" she mumbled probably hoping I didn't hear I blushed , she put her paw onto my cheek "I wil come back I promise"she said before closing her eyes putting on a soft smile.

"h hey d don't Close your eyes p please stay...stay with me" I said worryingly "I like like you briana okay...just please stay with me for y/n"she looked at me giving me a (pic above smile) " I like you to boris" she said wiping her tears away her paw leaving my cheek until I heard a long beep my eyes widen "BRIANA" I cried more hugging her, it was not long until y/n and bendy came.

Bendy and y/n were sad I knew y/n stayed strong but I could see right through her mask she was crying thousands of tears

5 month time skip

No ones pov

Y/n was bottling up her feeling, boris became depressed like Oswald and had little eating and bendy was always in his own world thinking while somebody was watching from above

??? Pov

I felt bad for leaving "can I go soon"i asked with a bagging smile "soon child" he said walking away as I got up from sitting dusting off my white and black dress wanting to go to the water stream.'man I miss them' I mumbled

See ya next chapstick winka