chapter 9

Hey fellow angel cake *wiggles imaginary eyebrows* (since im a ghost author) sorry for the long wait so so so so sorry forgive meeeee *throws bendy plush* there is somethinge to distract you!

your pov

Me and caramel were walking along the sidewalk 'I just hope devil darling is okay..but I mean I should have...healed him.' I thought then I thought I was hearing my name but I ignored it "Y/n...y/n...y/n...Y/N Y/N" said a familiar voice "WATCH OUT FOR TH--before they can say anything I bumped into something hard it was brownnand I blacked out..

Caramels pov

Me and y/n were walking silent I was busy admiring the view on my side I wanted to show y/n it but it loked like she was thinking so I left her alone. 5 minutes pasted I turned to Y/n she was about to walk into a tree I was calling out her name but she ignored me "WATCH OUT FOR TH-- then she fell and blacked out great I chuckled a little then decided to call violet, hall, Jennifer and jill since violet can run fast and hall has a car.

I called the number they said they'll be here soon then I saw a familiar purple beam and a familiar red van I waved my arms hoping they could see me and they did.jill ran over and hugged me since she hasn't seen me in a while.

"So wheres this girl you said that ran into a tree"Violet said holding in a laugh "right there"and I pointed to y/n "Woah she is an angel" jennifer said in amazement I nodded my head "no jenny its a bird" hall said sarcasticly "Ow!"yelped hall as she got pinched by violet.

We picked up y/n then put her in the backseat it looked like we were kidnapping her

No ones pov

So many people were asking 'why are you kidnapping her!?!?' Or 'let her go!!' And then a familiar tsundere maid got urined off and gave a erza scarlet angry face

Before a anime vein looked like it was about to pop her eyes turned pitch black "WE'RE NOT KIDNAPPING HER WE ARE HELPING HER YOU IDIOTS"said in a demonic voice all the babys started crying all the kids that were once playing at the park were screa...

Before a anime vein looked like it was about to pop her eyes turned pitch black "WE'RE NOT KIDNAPPING HER WE ARE HELPING HER YOU IDIOTS"said in a demonic voice all the babys started crying all the kids that were once playing at the park were screaming running to there mothers/fathers and the people that were yelling started sweatin then running away.

"PFFFFT THAT HOTTY MAID AINT GONNA SCARE ME MATE"said a guy that had balls but will be gone in any seconds (NOT LIKE THAT PERVS) then hall started to run over the the guy holding a fist.

Violet was just fast enough to grab hall while she was yelling 'LET ME AT EM' and 'STOP LAUGHING A**HOLE'  jenny was holding fluff on caramels ears (jennifer:dont ask why i have fluff) while the guy was laughing his butt off and jill went to get rope.

After hall got free from violets kicking the guy in the peepee and slapping him as hard as she could then violet ran around hall making her get dizzy and tied up violet picked her up bridal style 
"Im driving! Caramel sit in the front with me and tell me directions please" jill asked kindly caramel nodded happily skipping to the passenger seat door.

The three put y/n in the back seat with pillows blankets an icepack and Jennifers fluff (jenny:*death stare* don't ask) while hall was in the back of the van still dizzy.

"Will hall be okay?" Caramel asked "yeah im pretty sure"violet said smirking and caramel started telling directions.

I know crappy ending for the chap sorry I just wanna get chapters out bcs I getting lazy but I will not give up on my star cookie! (I mean u) soo yeah I hope I got the names right btw I added hall sooo yeah another btw thanks for being patient :) it does help and motivates me

Ghost cookie outta the jar!