chapter 3

Y/ns pov

I was getting worried briana hasn't been seen, heard of or anything! "Y/n she is probably fine"bendy sighed I looked him dead in the eyes "What if s she not..." tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Bendys pov

I felt bad I know I would be worried if this was boris but why am I heping an angle..never mind that "Hey uhh I its going to be okay" after I said that she gave me a 'you-are-not-good-at-this-' face and she chuckled "Why should let a demon comfort me" she said getting up.

Before she could leave I grabbed her arm and dragged her back to where she was sitting I hugged her her eyes widen and she was a tomato heh, I gotta admit I was blushing too! She hugged back I felt safe with her I felt a head on my shoulder and feather-like material go around us.I relized she had her wings around us and she was crying I wanted to never let go.

(Little did they now boris was recording saying in his mind 'OTP I gotta show briana)

I felt safe, warm....loved she let go I felt cold hit me and sad....Wait why am I talking like this!?!?

Brianas pov

I woke up with my blurry vision and I rubbed my eyes I was laying on a couch until a blue mug dude came in I rubbed my head because he reminds me of meggy "cups! Shes up" then a guy with a cup head came in he looked like cappuccino. "Hey so whats your name? mine is mugs and this is my bro cups!"said this 'mugs' "b briana" I stuttered why now! "Nice name" said cup

We had breakfast I just wanted my celery as I nibbled on my celery until I heard a mumble say "adorable" I looked to see who it was and it was the cup guy. I blushed  I wonder what y/n is doing I hope she is okay.

Y/ns pov

WHERE WHERE I was going nuts boris and bendy were tryng to calm me down "CAN WE AT LEAST..at least" warm liquid started to roll down my cheeks "look for her" bendy finished he gets me he'd probably feel the same way I did if he lost Boris .

Time skip brought to you by WE ARE NUMBER ONE HEY

we decided to look for her boris seemed kind of worried too! Hmmm anyway in slow motion bendy said"lets get out of here I see cuphead and mugs" after he said that when they walked out I saw Briana "BRIANA" and I ran to go see her and hug her.I hugged her tight "y y/n y your squishing m me" briana anime sweated I didn't let go.

"You know them?" Asked this cup dude briana nodded bendy grabbed me and brianas arms "WE GOTTA GO" he yelled before running with us "HEY THATS THEM WE HAVE TO GET THEM"said cup dude then chasing us "WE'RE SORRY BRIANA BUT WE ALSO HAVE TO CATCH YOU"yelled mugs briana just nodded and looked down again.

Bendys pov

Cup head pinned me to the wall my eyes widen "This well be quick and painless"he said smirking I kicked his hand before he can shoot me. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" roared cuphead I just kept on running as fast as my feet can carry me.I felt something lift me off the ground it was y/n, I gotta admit this girl is cool and pretty.Anyways as we flew away from cuphead something pierced through y/ns wing and we crashed.

"Are you okay"I asked she nodded "yeah im okay my wing should regenerate in 1 hour I'll be fine" she gave me a closed eye smile (pic on top) and she fainted I caught her and gently put her down. Cup head and mugman caught up with us Briana and boris ran over to us (here comes some feels warning)

Cup head shot 2 times y/n woke up only to see Mugman And briana shot "BRIANA/MUGS" yelled y/n and cuphead in tears cuphead ran over to mugs while y/n ran to briana

Y/ns pov

I woke up to see briana standing in front of bendy being shot my eyes widen and I started to cry...

*Flaaaaaasshhhh baaaaaaacccckkkk*

Y/n was in her she-devil (fairy tail reference) form because the heavans kicked her out for 40 years and cursed her with a dangerous illness aka the ink illness she was sitting on a ledge she was angry, sad god felt bad so he gave her a cat sister, anyways she was mad because some demons teased her thats why she didn't really like demons. She wanted to be alone but briana maked her cookies to make her feel better "hey dissy NYA!" Bri said cheerfully "go away" I said angry  "No I made yo--I cut her off by summoning my sword and swinged it at her.She dropped the smiley plate with chocolate chip cookie and fell to the ground "GO" I said that before relizing what I have done.I changed to my angle form and went to her side.I held her head close to me "hey" she said putting her paw on my cheek "Please promise me that if some one ever hurts me or you hurt me please forgive them and don't hurt them" she said "I can't promise I won't hurt them" I said before picking her up flying to the hospital.

*FLASHLIGHT ENDED*

Hey dudes imma finish here so yeah ueydkdhdjd