Chapter 12

Short  chapter alert!

Your pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to see her...my mother Loretta.I gave bendy my scarf and jacket an I got up "Mom?!?!"I whispered she just smiled "Im here to see you, as much I miss you and love you with all my heart I came here from the creator to warn you he.is.coming"she said with horror "who?"I asked "Him...Riely"she said "Why is he here!"I asked in horror.

"He wants you to be his bride and he wants briana for the sacrifice"she said with horror in the angelic voice "No! Nonononono!"I said backing away my head was starting to hurt my halo started to drip I put a sleeping spell on bendy so he won't wake up until morning.

"Its.him"She said before fading away dropping somethings and my halo fixed itself and the ink stopped dripping I went to go pick up the necklace and a 2 bracelets 'what are these for?'I questioned I shrugged then wrapped my wings around me and bendy and went back to sleep.

(Long time skip brought to you by jill and violet on a roller coaster)

Your pov I woke up to see bendy was gne with drool on my hair...Okay im serious bendy has got to stop doin that'i mentally yelled in my head.

I heard a girly scream and I went to go check it out, it was bendy screaming"why are you yelling its to earlyy"whined boris coming out of his room "because i wanted to wake u guhs up" then 4 others came with caramel "hey who are they?" I whispered to caramel "you are a bad at whispering my name is violet"said purple puff ball I mean violet "Hello nice to meet you im jill"said jelly I mean jill and we shook hands "My name is hall"said hallway I mean hall then she crossed her arms looking away "And i am Jennifer! "Said jj I mean Jennifer.

"Nice to meet you all my name is--we know we saved you"said hall earning a small slap from violet "Be nicer"said jill giving a death glare hallway sweated then nodded fastly then stood still as a tree .

"Welp we beter leave now, we will see you around okay"violet said waving goodbye I smiled "see you soon"I said with a smile and the 4 left.

I was done making breakfast "Guys breakfast!!"without 1 second they were down here "Yes! Y/n always makes good meals"said bori with excitement "Yeah her cooking is da best nyaa"said briana proudly "Now im exited to try it out"smiled caramel. "Okay guys sit down" I gave them a closed eye smileni served them.

Ghost:Hey guys! Its ghost um I was wondering, should I make a book its about this book but instead its an ask for example uhh thing96 asks: hey caramel, whats your favorite ship. Ya know that kinda thing and I'll make a oneshots of this book for example:uhh Jennifer x cuphead fluff should I? Idk another cha should be out by the evening

Ghost cooki outta the jar