chapter 11

Your pov

I got out of the burrito tomorrow im planning on asking how long I was out but wouldn't I be in hospital? Anyways all I remember a tree I walked around the house man, im hungry I went to go grab some left over spaghetti and ate it.

I was quiet making sure no one will wake up.I walked into brianas room to see her sleeping peacefully holding a picture of me & her when we were kids I softly smiled 'I can't belive she kept that'i thought.

I sat at the edge of her orange bed I petted her softly so she won't wake up she started to purr then sneezed I kissed her forehead gently then left she snuggled into the blankets and I shut the door completely quiet.

I heard the toilet flushng I found a closet to hide in the bathroom door opened to reveal bendy scratching his butt lazily walking around then it looked like he remembered something then zoomed down the hallway.

(Time skip brought to you by caramel, boris and briana the 3 match makers/love experts in training...)

I got out to see if the coast was clear which it was.I went up to he attic it had a door to he roof so I went out there.

I looked at the stars it was beautiful I saw 4 shooting stars atta time I made four wishes 1.Briana well be okay when im gone 2.i can have a baby boy...wih bendy 3, me and him get married 4.we find all the pieces for the ink machine.

I saw 2 constellations the big dipper and the litle dipper and some zodiac signs like Taurus, virgo, libra, cancer,leo, Aquarius and Gemini.

I heard the door open, it was bendy, with 2 mugs (NOT MUGMAN I REPEAT NOT MUGMAN) one had coffee and one had (coffee/tea) he gave the (coffee to me) I took a sipp then put it down.

Then I got a tackle hug from bendy and he cupped my cheeks then kissed me I kissed back I got up then spinned him arond then embraced him "I missed you angel cake"he said "heh I missed you too devil darling I also love you"I said sitting down "I love you to the sun and back"he said sitting beside me "I love you more to the moon and back 4 times" I said taking a sip of my coffee/tea.

"I love you to every star and back"we both said in sync I giggled while he gave me a cheesy toothy grin and we held hands.

(Mini timeskip brought to you by a certain tsundere maid x a happy cheerful mug)

Bendy started to shiver I wrapped my wings around both of us and we fell asleep...

??????? S pov

Briana and boris re gonna lve this!!!!

Hey guys its ghost ummm  I am running out of ideas but I got bored so I decided to do 2 chaptwrs inone day yepee umm maybe you guys can give me some ideas dk

Ghost cookie outa the jar