Chapter 1

*Anita's P.O.V*
We landed in Phoenix and Fergal smiles. "We'll be safe. Don't worry." He said. "I know. I just want to go visit Brie and Bryan." I said. "Then that's what you're going to do. You need some time and friends." Fergal said. I smile and kiss his cheek. "It's a good thing I know where they live here in Phoenix." I said. Fergal and I headed towards Brie and Bryan's house. I walked up to the door and knocked. Brie opened the door and squealed. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "We had a problem. An Aaron problem." I said. Brie's eyes grew wide. "Are you guys okay? Did anything happen to Irelynn?" She asked. "No. All three of us are safe. I'm traveling with Fergal now." I told her. "While she's still so young?" Brie asked. I sighed. "I have to, Brie. It's the only way that we can keep Irelynn safe. Unless I'd like to move to Bray County." I said. "That's a great idea." Brie said. I looked at her. "Irelynn would be a lot safer than traveling around." I looked at Fergal outside with Bryan. "Ashton wanted us to go to Chicago. I wanted to go to Ireland." I said. "It ultimately comes down to you on what you want to do." Brie said. I smile at her and she hugs me. "I'm just glad you three are safe. My niece especially." Brie says, taking Irelynn out of her car seat. Bryan comes inside and hugs me tight. "You should've called. We're all family in WWE." He said. "I know. I just don't know what to do now." I said. "Stay here in Phoenix. Get your bearings, clear your head, and we'll figure out what to do from there. You two are not in this alone." He tells me. I nod and he hugs me again. "Uncle Bryan, this is Irelynn." I tell him as Brie hands Irelynn to Bryan. "She's even prettier then the pictures you send Brie." He said. "She's looking like her mother everyday." Fergal said, kissing my cheek. I smile and he sits next to me. "We're staying in Phoenix for a little while. Just until we can figure out our next move." I tell Fergal. He nods and smiles. "I have a surprise for you." He said. I look at him and he stands up. "Come on." He said. "We got Irelynn. Go on. You'll like it, I promise." Bryan said. I follow Fergal outside and we walked up the sidewalk a little ways. We stop at a house and see my old friend Gregory York standing there.

 We stop at a house and see my old friend Gregory York standing there

"Greg?" I ask. "It's me, love." He said, wrapping me in a hug. "What are you doing here in Phoenix?" I ask him. "I'm debuting tonight on Raw and I live here. This is my house right here. It's big enough for you and Fergal to stay here in Phoenix. My stuff is already in Orlando." He said. "You're moving us here to Phoenix?" I asked him. "Basically yes. Just for now. Your house is going to be looked after by everyone. I'm only going because of Ashford and Melanie. When you guys figure out what your next move is, he'll call me and I'll move back here. Simple." Gregory said. I chuckled and hugged Gregory again. "Thank you so much, Greg. I appreciate your help." I said. "No problem. Oh and I am to tell you this: Aaron has been extradited to Raleigh and is in a high security prison so that he can't escape again." I nod and hug Fergal. "It's over. For now. I know how that asshole is." I said. We headed inside and Gregory showed us around. "You're only going to be here for a few weeks and I have a bassinet from my ex." Gregory said. I nod and we go back to Brie and Bryan. Irelynn was cooing at Bryan and Brie. "Where's my Birdie girl?" I asked. "In her bed. She should be awake from her nap now." Brie said. "I'll go see." I said and headed into Birdie's nursery. Birdie was cooing and smiling when I walked in.

 Birdie was cooing and smiling when I walked in

"Hi honey." I said, picking her up. I cradled her in my arms and went into the living room. "She's awake." I said. Brie smiled and I sat down. We stayed at the house for a little while longer and then decided to go to the hotel. I settled Irelynn into the bassinet from Gregory and changed into my pajamas. Fergal was laying on the bed in his basketball shorts. I laid beside him and he wrapped his arm around me. "Tired?" He asked. "A little. I'm more emotionally exhausted." I told him. "We're safe, grá. You don't have to worry. If we have to, we'll move to Ireland. I've got a house we can stay in until Irelynn gets bigger. I'll do whatever it takes to keep our family safe." Fergal told me. I nodded and snuggled closer to him. "Get some sleep." I drift slowly to sleep a few minutes later.