Chapter 2

~I'm skipping a few months because the motivation to write this hasn't been really there. So bare with me~

It is SummerSlam and I was backstage sitting with Brie and Nikki. Nikki was currently holding Irelynn and I was holding Birdie. "How's everything going since the Aaron incident?" Brie asked. "Quiet. We finally got to go back home and Irelynn really settled down. She wasn't happy in Greg's house." I said.

Nikki fixed Irelynn's bib and smiled

Nikki fixed Irelynn's bib and smiled. "Who bought her this?" She asked. "I did. She's the princess now." Fergal said, kissing my cheek. "Is it time already?" I asked. He nodded and I looked at the twins. "Go on. We've got her." Brie said. "If anything comes up, we'll find Ashford." Nikki said. I smile and kiss Irelynn's cheek. Fergal and I go to the makeup room and I start on his paint. It took at least a few hours to make him The Demon King.

 It took at least a few hours to make him The Demon King

After I finished, Fergal smiled. "It's perfect. My match is in twenty minutes." He said. "I wish I could be out there with you." I said, washing the paint off my hands. "I wish you could too, but I don't need him to go after you. The Demon would absolutely mangle Bray if he came near you. You know how possessive he is of you two." Fergal said as Nikki brought me Irelynn. I had Brie help me wrap Irelynn to me and then she headed off to find Bryan. Fergal and I spotted Ashford at gorilla. "Are you ready to become the Demon?" He asked. Fergal nodded and Ashford smiled. Bray stood off to the side. "She's beautiful." He said. "Thank you."
"She's going to look just like you when she gets older." He said. Bray's music hit and he walked through the curtain. Ashford tapped my shoulder and motioned me to step in front of Fergal. "Okay, Miss. You're the Queen. Summon the King." I nod and take a deep breath. "You ready?" I asked. Fergal nods and closes his eyes. "Am a ardú, Finn. Am chun bheith ina Rí Demon. Ní mór dúinn tú a chosaint. Tuiscint? Beidh Bré Wyatt tar éis Irelynn. (Time to rise, Finn. Time to become the Demon King. We need you to protect us. Understand? Bray Wyatt will come after Irelynn.)" Fergal growled. I looked at Ashford. He nods and I continue. "Smaoinigh ar Irelynn. Smaoinigh ar an bpian a chuirfidh sé faoi deara. Thug sé ionsaí ar Ashford agus ansin Finn. Cad a tharlaíonn don Banphrionsa má éiríonn leis a phlean chun an Rí a ghortú? (Think of Irelynn. Think of the pain it will cause. He attacked Ashford and then Finn. What happens to the Princess if he succeeds with his plan to hurt the King?)" Fergal growls again and his head snaps up. He looks at me and Irelynn. " Tá Finn ag ardú. (Finn has risen.)" He growls. " Fáilte ar ais, Balor. Éilíonn Club Bálor duit iad a chosaint. Mar sin, an teaghlach. Banphrionsa Irelynn chomh maith. Tháinig Bré ró-dhún di cúpla nóiméad ó shin. ( Welcome back, Balor. Bálor Club requires you to protect them. So does the family. Princess Irelynn as well. Bray came too close to her a few minutes ago.)" Ashford said. Bálor growls at the last part and locks eyes with me. "Iarrann an Bhanríon an Rí. Cosain do theaghlach. Ní mór dúinn duit. (The Queen asks the King. Protect your family. We need you.)" I said. " Mar is mian leat, mo banríon. (As you wish, my queen.)" He growls out.
"Téigh. (Go.)" I say and he stands ready.

Ashford and I stood at the monitor and watched the match. Finn kicked ass and won. When he backstage, he was no longer the Demon King, he was my sweet Fergal. "Great match. He should know now not to mess with you." I told him. He chuckles and we head to the locker room. While he showers, I change Irelynn into her pajamas and settle her in her car seat. After he walked out of the bathroom, he smiled at Irelynn sleeping in her seat. "She falls asleep faster than you do." He tells me. "I guess that's who she gets it from. " I said. "That and I just fed her." Fergal smiled and pulls on a thin jacket. "Let's go to the hotel. You and her must be exhausted from your busy day." He said, kissing my cheek. I grab my bag and the diaper bag while Fergal grabbed the baby and his suitcase. "Actually, I'm not really that tired." I said as we walked out to the hallway. "Princess, wait up." A voice called. I turned around to see Jon. "What's up?" I ask. "You leaving?" He asked. I nod. "Irelynn is out and he's exhausted. Tell me who wins your match and Joe's too." I said. Jon wraps me in a hug. "I will. I promise. Sleep well and all of us will meet for breakfast tomorrow." Jon said, kissing my head. "I will. Kick some ass for me." I tell him. "Always. Good night, Princess."
"Night." We go to the car and head to the hotel. "He's changed. I like it." Fergal tells me. "I know and he's so protective of all three of us." I said. Fergal smiles and pulls up to the hotel. We head to the room and I settled Irelynn into the bassinet while Fergal took a shower.

 We head to the room and I settled Irelynn into the bassinet while Fergal took a shower

I changed into my pajamas and Fergal walked out in his basketball shorts. "Ready for bed?" He asked. I nod and he turns off the light. I snuggled close to him and he wrapped an arm around me. "I love our little family." He tells me. "I do too. Hopefully it'll get bigger." I tell him. "It will. In the future it will." He said and then he drifted off to sleep. I just laid there in his arms and smiled. " Is breá liom an oiread sin." He whispers. "I love you too." I said before falling asleep.