Chapter 3

*Survivor Series*
I looked over at Fergal as Charlie drove to the arena. "Babe, you going to be okay?" He asked. "Yeah. It's just, you know, Raw versus Smackdown, Stephanie versus Shane. Same shit, different day." I said. Irelynn coos and Fergal smiles at her. "It'll be okay. You know Raw will win." He said. "Fluff that ego some more Fergal." I teased and he takes my hand, placing them in Irelynn's lap, and she puts her hand on ours. "She's ready for tonight too. She knows we'll win. You know she picks up on your mood, so when you stress, she will too." Ashford says, turning to face me. "I know. That's why I'm not stressing. I'm glad I'm not in this Survivor Series." I tell him. "Well, I am and so is Fergal. So let us stress out." Ashton tells me. Marcus was injured a few months ago with a spinal injury and was still out. Ashton felt lost. If it wasn't for Ashford tagging with him, Ashton would be out worrying about Marcus. Gregory looks at me and smiles. "How are you and Colby getting along with you dating Violet?" Ashford asks Gregory. "Ya know, not very well. I'm datin' his baby sister. He doesn't think I'm good enough. Ya know, the usual." Gregory said. Violet tried everything she could to get Colby to accept Gregory and nothing was working. Of course Gregory was dressed gothic like, but he loves black. Always have.

He's a handsome fella

He's a handsome fella. Colby didn't like him because of how he dressed and how he acted.

 Colby didn't like him because of how he dressed and how he acted

"Mia, se détendre. Rien ne va arriver. (Mia, relax. Nothing is going to happen.)" Gregory tells me. I shrug and Charlie pulls up to the arena. Gregory steps out, adjusting his Ray-Bans and his beanie. "Hi Gregory." Alexa calls as she heads inside. Gregory shuddered and took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" Ashford asks. "Nothin'. I just don't like her the way she likes me. I ain't interested and she won't take the hint." Gregory tells us. Ashford and Ashton laugh as they grab their suitcases from the trunk. "It's not funny. Honestly." Gregory said and grabs his suitcase from Charlie. Fergal had Irelynn's car seat and his suitcase. I strapped the diaper bag to my suitcase and followed the guys inside. "Greggy!" A voice calls. We see Violet run from her brother towards Gregory and he catch her in his arms, spinning her around.

 We see Violet run from her brother towards Gregory and he catch her in his arms, spinning her around