Chapter 5

*A Few Months Later*
It was time for the Mixed Match Challenge and Fergal was teaming with Mercedes. "What are you going to do for the Women's Royal Rumble?" Nia asked me. "I want to enter, but Irelynn is still so little and I don't want to leave her with anyone for however long I'm in the ring." I told her. "Girl, you know Celeste will watch her for you and if our rumble match is before the guy's rumble match, you know Fergal will have her. Come on, at least think about it." Nia said before leaving. I just smiled after her and went to Fergal's locker room. "Hey love. What's with the smile?" He asked. "Women's Royal Rumble." I said, putting Irelynn in her seat. "What about it?" I look at him. "No one knows." I said, pulling my hair up. "Knows about what?" He asked. "About me being in it." I said. Fergal smiles. "A surprise entrance. I like it." He said. "The only ones that know are Mark, Kurt, You, and Stephanie. So shh." I tell him. He nods. Irelynn looked up at Fergal. "I think someone wants her daddy." I told him. Fergal picks Irelynn up and I smile. "How long till the match?"
"Another hour."
I nod and we sit and play with Irelynn until it was time for his match. "Has anything with Aaron came up?" He asked. "Not since we started traveling with you. You know he's just waiting for us." I said. Mercedes walked in.

 Mercedes walked in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"We're up." She said. Fergal nods and kisses Irelynn's cheek and she giggles. I smile and kiss him. "Kick ass for me you two." I tell them. "Oh we will Mia. The Boss Club won't stop till we win." Mercedes said. I chuckled and watched them walk away. I pull up the Facebook page and watch the match with Irelynn. "Tell him 'Go Daddy! Go!'" I say, bouncing her up and down. Irelynn babbles while clapping her hands. She's intently watched her daddy as he fought in the match.

When the match was over and Finn and Sasha won, Irelynn intently waited for her daddy. When he walked in the locker room, she yells "Da!" He looks down at her and smiles. "Gets me every time." He said. "Go shower while I get her ready." I tell him. I scoop her up and put her in her seat. We then headed to the hotel.

*Royal Rumble*
I helped Fergal straighten his jacket.

*Royal Rumble*I helped Fergal straighten his jacket

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.