Chapter 10: Fastlane

Fergal and I arrived in Cleveland a few days before Fastlane. We settle into our hotel room. "Another pay-per-view." I said. "You're still the champion though." Fergal said. "Yeah, but still. Another pay-per-view." Fergal looks at me. "That means Wrestlemania is around the corner." I said. Irelynn looked up at us. "Dada." Fergal looks down at her. "Yes, banphrionsa?" He said. She babbles at him and he smiles as she points to the window. "She wants to look outside." I told him. He scoops her up and takes her to the window, telling her all the things outside. "Mama." I look at her and she wiggles in Fergal's arms. "She's determined to get down." I told him. He sets her on the floor and she stands up. "She's gonna walk?" He asks. I nod and squat down, holding my hands out for her. She takes a step and wobbles. She steadied herself and looks up at Fergal. "Go on. Go to Mama." He told her. She looks at me and takes another step. She walks to me with a huge smile. "Yay! You did it." I told her. She giggles and babbles. I stand up with her in my arms and walk to Fergal. "She's getting bigger." He said. I nod and she babbles again. "Someone's excited we're here." I said. Fergal wraps an arm around me. I turn my head and I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Ár teaghlach beag. (Our little family)." He murmured.

*Fastlane Access*
"Remind me to tell your mother that she is my hero." I told Fergal as we ran to the car. We overslept and had to rush to the Access. "I can't believe we're late." He said. Charlie chuckles and starts driving to the arena. We get there and rush to our spot. "Are they letting us do autographs and pictures together?" Fergal asks me as he looks at our table. "I guess. We are married." I said, kissing him. "GET A ROOM!" Noam and Ashford yelled. "Níl!" Fergal said. We sit down and Access starts. Fergal and I took pictures and signed autographs with a lot of fans. When it was over and it was time to go, Fergal scooped me up and kissed me. When he set me back down, I looked at him. "Not that I mind, but what was that for?" I asked. "Can't a man kiss his wife?" He asked. I shake my head and take his arm. "Homme idiot. (You silly man)." I said. "What?"
"Nothing." We head back to the hotel and go to his parents room. I knock and his brother opens the door. "Hello you two." He said. Irelynn spots me and babbles uncontrollably. "Someone missed her Mum." His mother said. She lets her down and Irelynn crawls to me. I pick her up and hug her. "I forgot to tell you this earlier." I told his mom. "Tell me what?"
"That you're my hero. Thank you for taking Irelynn this morning." I said. "It was no problem, sweetheart. She's our granddaughter. We'll take her anytime." She said. Fergal and I then head to the room so we could get ready to meet our friends for dinner. We changed into

and I did my hair and makeup

and I did my hair and makeup. I chuckled as I watched Irelynn and Fergal play. I picked up my purse and sighed. "You ready?" I nod and we head to the restaurant. Ashton was there already with Marcus, Amber, and Hailey. "Auntie!" Hailey said, bouncing in her chair. "Hey pumpkin." I said, kissing her head. Gregory and Violet were next.

"Don't you own any clothes that don't have holes in them?" Amber asked Gregory

"Don't you own any clothes that don't have holes in them?" Amber asked Gregory. "No, not really." He said, sitting beside Violet. Ashford showed up with Melanie and Aliyah from NXT.

 Ashford showed up with Melanie and Aliyah from NXT

"Hey! Glad you could make it." Gregory said to Aliyah. "Thanks." She said. Travis and the others showed up after. We all enjoyed dinner and fun conversations. Irelynn started getting crabby a few hours later. "Oh no. Rosie is getting cranky." Gregory said scooping her up and holding her. "Yeah. Her and mommy both." I said. "I'm gonna head back and settle her in. Enjoy yourselves." I said, kissing Fergal and taking Irelynn. "Be over soon, love." Fergal told me. I nod and Charlie takes us back to the hotel. I put Irelynn in her pajamas and we settled into the bed. "Dada." Irelynn said. "He'll be here soon." I told her. She takes her sippy cup and rolls over. I heard Fergal walk in. "Mo grá?" He said. "In here. Better hurry, daddy. Someone wants you so she can sleep." I told him. Irelynn perked up when she heard him chuckle. "Dada. Dada." She said. "I'm coming." He said with a laugh. He climbed into the bed with us and Irelynn snuggles up to him. She was out cold a few minutes later. "Works every time." I said, moving her to the crib. I climbed back in by Fergal and sighed in his arms. "What's wrong, grá?" He asks. "She's a year old." I said. "Yeah. She won't be the only one we have. Enjoy her being little for a little longer." Fergal said. "I know. I'm just exhausted." I told him. He chuckles. "Me too."

*Fastlane*
I was getting ready for my promo in the match between Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky when Ashton walked up to me. "What's up?" I asked him. "Fergal's looking for you." He said. "Okay. I'm coming." I said. Ashford leads me to Fergal. "Did you hear what they're doing to me tomorrow?" He asked, furiously pacing the hallway. "No amour I didn't. What's going on?" I ask. "I drop the title to fucking Lashley thanks to Lio Rush." He said. "Seriously?! The first title you get since the Universal title and you get it for two weeks before losing it back to him? Bullshit!" I said. "I know!" I wrap my arms around Fergal. "I think it's time our demons came out to play at Wrestlemania, don't you?" I asked him. "Indeed." He agreed. "Good. Lio Rush will regret dealing with the Queen." I said before going to do my interruption in the Raw Women's match. I got Becky in the match at Wrestlemania. It would be me vs. Rhonda vs. Becky vs. Charlotte. A real challenge.