Chapter 11: Wrestlemania

Fergal's mother took Irelynn early this morning so Fergal and I could prepare for Wrestlemania. "Are you sure you want to go to the ring with him?" My dad asked. "You don't mess with my husband and expect me not to retaliate. This last month has been a blast. Preparing for two matches is a little hectic, but I think I can manage because he's going to the ring with me for mine." I said. My dad smiles and hugs me. "This is why I love you." He said before leaving. I look at Fergal and he smiles. "Persuasive little thing isn't she?" Gregory asked the hair stylist. She smiled and continued with Violet's hair.

I pull my hair up in a messy bun and grab my gear bag

I pull my hair up in a messy bun and grab my gear bag. "We're sharing a locker room, right?" I ask. He nods. "Celeste and Ashley need a place to work." He said. "Yeah. The paint takes awhile. Speaking of, we need to go." I said. He nods and we head out. When we got there, Ashton and Marcus were just arriving. "You too?" Fergal asked. I laugh as Ashton nods. "I guess our entrance needs to be sound checked. We'll be here for awhile." Marcus said. Ashton grabbed Fergal's arm and stopped. "Ash? You okay?" I ask. Ashton nods and then holds his head up. "It's the stress. They've been coming frequently all week." Marcus said. We get Ashton inside and to a chair. "Is he okay?" Doc Anders asked as he and Brittany came running down the hall. "He's okay. My head just hurts." Ashton said as he looked up at me. "He's good." I said. Brittany wrapped her arms around Ashton. "They've been coming frequently and lasting pretty long all week." Marcus told Doc. "After Wrestlemania, go on a vacation. Destress and relax." He told Ashton. Ashton nods and stands up. "Shall we continue?" He asks. We all head to our locker rooms. "Think he'll be okay tonight?" Fergal asks. I nod and look at him. "Irelynn and I are going with him on that vacation. You can join us too." I told him. "I wouldn't miss it." He said kissing me. A knock came at the door. "Come in." I called. Ashlynn and Celeste walked in. "You ready?" She asked. He nods and I sit back and watch as they start on his paint.

 He nods and I sit back and watch as they start on his paint

"That's not going on me, is it?" I ask. Celeste laughs. "No. I have something else in mind." She told me. I nod and look at Fergal. He smiles and continued to stand there, talking to all of us. Ashlynn started on his face paint.

"How do you tap into this side of you?" Celeste asked

"How do you tap into this side of you?" Celeste asked. "It's not that hard. Now, I think of protecting my family." He said, looking at me. I smile and go change into my gear.

 I smile and go change into my gear

"You're hot." Celeste told me. I shrug and sit back down. Celeste paints Demon Queen up my arms, painted my chest exactly like Fergal's, and did my face to match Fergal. He looked at me and smiles. "You look amazing, mo grá." He said. Celeste and Ashlynn leave and Fergal looks over at me. "You sure you want to do this? I can do this myself." Fergal asked me. "I'm sure. Besides, Lio Rush needs his ass kicked." I said. He laughs and we head to find Ashford. We knocked on the door and Matthew opened it. "Holy shit!" He said. "Can I come in?" I ask. "Ferdie, come look at this!" Matthew called. We stepped inside and Ashford jumped. "Cac Naofa! (Holy shit!) You guys look awesome." He said. "Thank you." I said. We all headed to catering to wait for Wrestlemania to start. I went to find Colby and Becky. Seth was warming up with Becky near by. "Whoa. You look awesome." Becky said. "Thanks. I came to wish you luck, Colby." I told him. "Thank you. I'm still angry about what's been said about you." Colby said. "Yeah. Take it with a grain of salt. I get Lio tonight." I said with a smirk. Colby laughs. "You look so evil, Mia."
"That's the point. I am the Demon Queen." I said. Brock's music hits and he smiles. "Showtime." He heads to the curtain. "He'll be fine. He'll come back with the gold." I told her. Becky looks at me. Seth's music hit and we watched his match.

When Colby came back with the gold, Becky ran to him. "I'd hug you, but you're all sweaty and you will ruin my paint." I told him. He laughs and I go to find Fergal. Nine matches went by until it was time for Fergal's match. "What are the odds that your match is before mine?" I asked him. He shrugged and looks at me. "I'll only do the stage part of the entrance then come back here. I have to prepare for my match." I told him. He nods and we wait for our turn.

The music hit and he climbed onto the platform. I watched him go up and waited for my que. Finn touched the ground and motioned for me. I sauntered out doing my own version of the entrance. I stood beside Finn and the demon looked at me. "It's the Demon Queen. She's come to see her King off to battle." Renee said. I kissed Finn before sending him to the ring. Lio was shaking as he watched us. I headed backstage and watched as Fergal defeated Bobby Lashley. Becky and Rhonda came to the curtain. Rhonda looked at me and jumped. "Whoa. Mia that's awesome!" Becky said. I smile and we wait for Charlotte. Rhonda goes out first, then Charlotte, then Becky, and finally me. I saunter out on the stage with my demons following behind. I look up and see Finn descending down to join me. I look out at the stadium. Finn places a hand on my shoulder. "Behold the Demon King and his Queen." Corey said. Finn walks with me to the end of the stage. He nods at me and I walk down to my title. I pick it up and head to the ring. Becky looks at me and nods.

At the end, I stood victorious over all three women and the first double champ. I celebrated and then went backstage. Fergal scooped me up, still in his paint, and spun me around. "You did it." He whispered. "I did." I told him. I went and took a shower before I hugged my friends. "What title am I taking from ya?" Becky asked. "The Raw title." I told her. "You're going stay with Colby on Raw and I'm joining Fergal on Smackdown." She nods and we all head to the hotel.