Anna

FLASHBACK

I woke up and was in a hospital bed

"What happened?"

"You don't remember Ari?"

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

The young man standing in front of me started crying

"Are you okay?"

"I'm Justin"

"Justin, do you know what happened to me?"

And then the doctor came in

"Hello Princess Ariana, I'm Doctor Robertson"

"Princess?"

"Yes, you passed out yesterday after throwing up some blood and hit you head really hard, that's why you can't remember anything"

"Will she be able to remember?"

"Yes, it wasn't as hard for her to forget forever, give her a week or so"

"Why did she vomit blood doctor?"

"Apparently she was pregnant and had a miscarriage, but that's not why she threw up blood, she has a virus"

"Pregnant? Miscarriage? I don't understand"

"I'll explain, thanks doctor"

"Ari, I'm Justin, you and I are the representation of love, I had no idea you were pregnant, and neither did you, and as you can see I'm broken inside"

"I'm so sorry I can't forget remember anything. You are pretty special for me right?"

"Yeah, and you for me"

"Maybe you can help me remember some things while I get my memory back"

"I like that idea"

END FLASHBACK

"Here's the plan, we sneak in and grab the chest"

"Don't you think he will know we stole it form him? He is a wizard after all"

"Then, what do you suggest?"

"I saw we wait for him to steal your mother's soul and then catch him"

"Well, that's actually a better idea. How do you plan on catching the best wizard of the century?"

"We just need a trap"

FLASHBACK

"...and then we went to this place called Pearl Beach, that's were we always meet"

"That's sounds awesome. I have a question though"

"Yes love?"

"Do I have any family?"

"Yes, well your mother passed away when you were born and your father is the only family you have left"

"Does my father know about our relationship?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I'm a peasant and you are a princess"

"I don't like that"

"Neither do I, but that's just how it is"

"Am I supposed to marry anyone in particular?"

"Well, yes, his name is Charlie"

"And do you like Charlie?"

"No, I fucking hate him"