|Case File Inmate 1317|

Date: December 28th, 2016
Location: Unknown
Inmate Name: Isaac Foster (Zack)
Inmate Number: 1317
Sex: Male
Age: 20
DOB: Unknown
Subject: Isaac's occupation and information

Case Report: Isaac Foster (Inmate Number 17) is currently being transferred to Nanba Prison. He is being transferred for charges of murder, kidnapping, escape, and mass slaughter. He escaped after there was a mental institution breakout. He was trapped inside and kidnapped a 12 year old girl named Rachel Gardner (or Ray as Isaac calls her). As he was inside the institution he slaughtered most of the doctors, patients and destroyed gravestones.

Record: In childhood evidence says that he was placed in an illigeal orphanage that was built for collecting children through trafficking. The institution was later charged for standard living conditions. But at the same time Isaac Foster's whereabouts were unknown. Concurrently numerous children's bones were found in the institution's yard. Moreover, inside the institution we found slaughtered bodies of the proprietors, a couple. As the death of those two was caused by slash wounds. The murder was believed to be Isaac Foster's doing. Several years later, he's involved in the case of psychotic serial murders that occurred in (state redacted). There are burn marks sustained on his upper half during his early childhood...(The other half of this information is missing and or lost).

Personality: Isaac never had any education of sort, as hinted in his inability to read, Isaac can be frustrated and is unable to understand unless if it was explained to him in simplest terms. Because of his lack of knowledge and education, when he is put into a situation which requires using the brain to figure something out. Isaac has a mental disability, whether it was something he had since he was born or he developed at some point in life is uncertain. This disability consists of him having a lust to destroying things, even to the means of killing. His blood rushes to a certain point and causes him to lose control of his urges. He will go into a short phase of destroying anything in his way until he's satisfied or until he rehabilitates. This does not mean he is mentally disordered, since he has understands the sense of common sense. Issac often speaks in foul language. He will occasionally swear in the situations he's in, and will not hesitate. Isaac refuses to talk about his past. Any questions directed or hinting at getting to know about his past he utterly refuses to talk about it.

Apperence: Isaac has short black hair one black eye and a gold colored eye. Isaac wears a brown zip up hoody with blood spaltered on it. While wearing a black and white striped jumpsuit. He wears his hoody over the jumpsuit. Under his jumpsuit he wears bandages to cover burns and scars littered on his body from the waist and above.

Medical safety: Isaac should be able to go to the hospital ward everyday of the morning to get the bandages changed. No drugs should be administered on him.

Side Notes: When getting to Nanba Prison he refused to wear a prison uniform saying he prefers to wear his sweatshirt. We managed to get him to wear the uniform, but he says he will not wear the top instead he ties it around his waist saying it's more comfortable for him and less irritating. When Isaac gets to Nanba Prison Building 13 cell 13 is his designated area.

Credit goes to my friend wolffox47800 check out her account she's got some really good stories!
Thanks for reading and thanks for helping me out!