# Chapter 3 #

-Previously-
After about 30 minutes of watching over their wounded friend, the killer had opened his eyes, stirring in the infirmary bed as he slowly stretched letting out a yawn and he slowly woke up, looking over when he saw them...

"Those idiots..." He mumbled.

Zack glanced over at the four and glared at them, unhappy that they all showed up to talk to him. Continued...

Zack scoffed at the inmates in front of him, glaring at them as a warning. He was unsettled and slightly curious as to why they were standing there over his bedside.

"Woah there Zack! Uno stepped back a bit cautiously.

"Yeah, I'm aware you retard." Zack rolled his eyes again. "What the fuck are you doing here next to me?"

Uno looked at the male and he sighed softly, looking at the male calmly but cautiously since he was well aware of his killer tendencies. "Well i-d-i-o-t, we were worried about you. You friggin collapsed out of no where!" he said and glared back at the bandaged killer.

"It's not my fault that those fucking assholes tried to kick my ass." Zack replied in annoyance as he laid back against the back board of the hospital bed and crossed his arms. Uno and Zack seemed to have some tension even when the poor man was injured. The doctor soon entered, a pipe between his fingers and he saw the two and almost immediately he coughed to get their attention and Zack flinched slightly and Uno jumped back "What the hell?! When did you get here?!-" "More like stop glaring at my damn patient! I can basically see the spark between you two!" Uno backed off, putting up his hands as if to say he surrendered.

Nico attempted to swat at the nonexistent spark floating between the two. He attempted to push Uno away from Zack, but it didn't turn out well. Uno attempted to push Nico away, but accidentally overpowered him and Nico fell on Zack's legs. Zack flinched in response and he groaned from the pain due to his injuries and without hesitation he grabbed Nico and threw him off harshly "WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT YOU LITTLE MIDGET!" He yelled angrily as he held his legs and grumbled. The other three flinched when they saw Zack yeet Nico across the room as if he was light as a feather. All the inmates and doctor saw was a flash of green and orange flash across the room.

With a loud thud like sound, Nico slid down onto his butt before he softly whimpered, scratching his head. The group of colorful inmates watched and stared in pure shock and somewhat fear before rushing over to him. Uno helped him stand back up and he sighed worriedly "Nico you okay buddy?" He asked and the male nodded timidly. Zack on the other hand got up from bed using his almost inhuman strength and limped over, ignoring the pain he felt and shoved Uno off of the small male before shaking Nico angrily, his eyes crazed and full of hate "What the fuck did you do to my hair you little prick!?" He yelled. Nico giggled as he looked up at the enraged killer and saw how his normal down hair was all fuzzy and puffed out big which looked pretty weird and funny to others, even the others couldn't help but laugh or giggle. Hearing them, Zack dropped Nico and looked back at the other three and almost bared his teeth in anger "Oh? You think this is funny?" He questioned and soon the three silenced quickly. 

"Thats what I thought." Zack grunted, turning away as he angrily grumbled and limped back to his bed where he laid down and sighed, rolling over on his side to ignore them. Slowly the group soon made their way back over to Nico to help him. 

A.N. This is totally filler, my friend and I just wanted to give you guys some silly stuff before we hibernate again for the next couple months... We joke, but it will be a while before we get the next chapter up. Sorry for the long wait everyone, we hope you enjoy this small piece of filler. Next chapter will not be filler, but we will get back to our usual writing.