[Chapter One]

December 30th, 2016 11:01 AM

Hajime, Seitaro and Yamato waited at the edge of the docks. Today was the day Isaac Foster would be transferred to this prison. Hajime, as usual was annoyed and pissed off as always.
"I just hope this inmate won't give me trouble." Hajime sighed. Who was he kidding, this inmate was probably going to be the death of him and the rest of the guards in Building 13, well maybe not Yamato. But everytime Hajime thought about this new inmate he swore his migraine got worse everytime.
"Yamato, Saitaro make sure that you two are on guard this inmate is dangerous." Hajime advised the other two guards.
"Ok." Both guards said in unison.

Several moments later, two guards, Inu and Kiji were holding the inmate by the forearms even if he was cuffed. "Get the fuck off me you shits!" Issac shouted angrily, kicking or attempting too as he was practically being dragged over. The male was wearing just as the papers said, hoodie and all. Hajime stared, a crease forming on his head as he groaned, "Your kidding.." he murmured, cursing under his breath as he watched.

Zack stared at Hajime and the other two guards and glared in anger. Hajime told Inu and Kiji to release him from their hold. Both gave him a crazy look but did as he'd asked but they were all cautious anyway. "So your Issac Foster?" Hajime questioned dryly. The killer looked up at him and Hajime noticed the bandages covering his face and pretty much everything else. The only bit of skin showing was around his eyes and mouth. "Yes, in the flesh. Now fucker, let me the hell go!" He shouted going to kick the guard but Hajime moved aside swiftly causing Zack to trip over himself a bit and he growled angrily going to do it again and Hajime stopped him, sighing in annoyance.

Zack narrowed his bi-colored eyes and he watched the guards, noticing most of them seemed wary of him. "Tch..." he mumbled. Suddenly though he made a run for it and Hajimes eyes widened "Shit!" He said and ran after him. Managing to catch up to him, he grabbed the killer by the hood and harshly yanked him back causing Issac to choke on his air a bit but it didn't take him long to recover, "You bitch!" He yelled going to kick him harder this time and Hajime grunted.

Hajime grabbed him by the forearm shortly after and whipped him around so he was facing him. Zack seemed to be glaring daggers as he watched him. Hajime grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie and he growled angrily back at him, his eyes holding anything but any type of kindness or mercy. "Listen here you brat. You were brought to this prison for reasons that you should know of. Your stuck here, no where out."

"So learn to know your place hellion. You're nothing special, just another damned criminal." Hajime said firmly. Although before the guard could continue he'd noticed Zack was glaring even more. Soon, Issac spit in his face and kneed him in the gut before basically smashing his head against the guards and Hajime groaned, stumbling back a bit before he suddenly punched Zack in the stomach, the killer coughing up blood.  "D..am you." Zack muttered.

Noticing that Zack wouldn't move anymore he gripped his cuffs and began to bring him to the building. Seitaro was shuddering. Watching Zack walk by he hid behind Yamato who was just laughing a bit seeming to like the new inmate. Zack glanced over at them and glared making seitaro squeak a bit which made Issac smirk very slightly until Hajime yanked on his cuffs making Zack scowl and Hajime soon got him in the building.

Seitaro mumbled, following Yamato into the building after Inu and Kiji left and he followed the taller guard. Soon they were walking down one of the long halls to the cells or cell and Zack was dragging his feet as he walked behind Hajime. Occasionally he'd start squirming or mocking the guards to piss them off.

Hajime reached the cell, securing his cuffs he looked at the door, looking at the bars on it "You've got a new criminal cellmate." Hajime told the other inmates as he unlocked the door, opening it before harshly throwing Zack into the cell, slamming it closed before he locked it. "Hope you feel at home, bitch." Hajime growled before walking away.