~Prolog~

Samon was carrying the papers of their new inmate. He was running down the hallway, looking for the wardens chambers, or office you could call it. The ginger haired guard soon found the large set of doors. Making sure he looked respectable, the guard used a free hand and pushed open the large doors "Oh warden-!" He paused seeing the guard from building thirteen, Hajime Sugoroku. "What the hell are you doing here!?" The ginger yelled in annoyance.

Hajime glanced over, trying to act calm unlike Samon as they were in the wardens presence and the last thing he'd want is to piss her off. With an angry crease to the forehead, Hajime sighed in annoyance "I was called down from my building by the Warden to discuss the new inmate, why the hell are you here? Damn monkey." Hajime replied dryly although his voice held a coldness in it.

Samon looked at Hajime, "I brought the information on the new inmate," he mumbled as he began to walk over to hand the Warden the papers, "dumbass." The ginger added, glaring at Hajime as he handed the papers to the warden. Clearing her throat as if to get their attention, both guards looked over before she suddenly spoke, "Both of you, stop your fighting." The warden told them firmly. Both men seemed to go silent before they sat at the chairs before her desk, looking at her. The Warden picked up the papers before beginning to quickly scan over them.

"His name is Isaac Foster or Zack for short." The warden spoke. "His number is 1317 and he's twenty years old." Hajime swore he felt a migraine coming as he heard the first number being thirteen. 'Great another troublemaker in my ward, give me a break.' Hajime thought to himself.

"He is being transferred for charges of murder, kidnapping, escape, and mass slaughter. He escaped after there was a mental institution breakout. He was trapped inside and kidnapped a 12 year old girl named Rachel Gardner (or Ray as Isaac calls her). As he was inside the institution he slaughtered most of the doctors, patients and destroyed gravestones-"
"Wait warden you said that he destroyed gravestones?"
Hajime had the urge to shut Samon up, of course he would be curious enough about the file to interrupt the warden.
"Yes Samon." The warden answered. "Anyways continuing on. Isaac never had any education of sort, as hinted in his inability to read, Isaac can be frustrated and is unable to understand unless if it was explained to him in simplest terms. Because of his lack of knowledge and education, when he is put into a situation which requires using the brain to figure something out-"

"So then he's stupid?" Yet again Samon interrupted the warden.
"It wouldn't seem so." The warden replied. "He may be illiterate but it says that he does have good common sense. Now if you please I'd like to continue on and save the questions for later. In the personality section it says, Isaac has a mental disability, whether it was something he had since he was born or he developed at some point in life is uncertain. This disability consists of him having a lust to destroying things, even to the means of killing. His blood rushes to a certain point and causes him to lose control of his urges. He will go into a short phase of destroying anything in his way until he's satisfied or until he rehabilitates. This does not mean he is mentally disordered, since he has understands the sense of common sense. Issac often speaks in foul language. He will occasionally swear in the situations he's in, and will not hesitate. Isaac refuses to talk about his past. Any questions directed or hinting at getting to know about his past he utterly refuses to talk about it.

"In his record it says, in childhood evidence says that he was placed in an iligeal orphanage that was built for collecting children through trafficking. The institution was later charged for standard living conditions. But at the sane time Isaac Foster's whereabouts were unknown. Concurrently numerous children's bones were found in the institution's yard. Moreover, inside the institution wee found slaughtered bodies of the proprietors, a couple. As the death of those two was caused by slash wounds. The murder was believed to be Isaac Foster's doing. Several years later, he's involved in the case of psychotic serial murders that occurred in (state redacted). There are burn marks sustained on his upper half during his early childhood..." The warden stopped speaking due to the abrupt cutoff of the record. On the bottom of the record section it said that the information was either lost or missing.
"What happened to the rest of the information, it sounded like it wasn't put on there?" Hajime became curious about the warden's stop while reading the file.
"The rest of Isaac Foster's past is unknown, that's all the information we know about him." The warden explained. "Hajime Sugoroku."
"Yes ma'am?"
"Isaac Foster will be put in building 13 cell 13. I put my faith in you as you are the best trained gaurd in this prison. By any means necessary do not let this inmate escape."
"I understand." Hajime replied. "When will Number 17 be arriving?"
"He will be arriving tomorrow at 11:00 in the morning, be on guard and use any precautions necessary to keep him restrained. Also another thing as the file also mentions no drugs should be used on him."
"Understood." Hajime nodded before walking out of the warden's office.
"Why did he get Inmate 17? Why didn't he get transferred to Building 5?" Samon asked, his curiosity peaking at it's highest point.
"This inmate is a criminal that is both dangerous and insane. He belongs in Building 13 because he is untameable." The warden sighed.

Author's note: Credit to my friend wolffox47800 for helping me write this. Thanks you're the best for helping me with this!