! Chapter 5 !

Previously on Untamable...

"Well, well, well," a sadistic smirk creeped upon the blond man's face. "If it isn't Isaac Foster, or should I say, Zack?" 

Now...

Both Jyugo and Zack froze as they heard the voice. Looking up, Zack heard his name and he rose a brow, "Huh?!" He hummed rather aggressively in a questioning manner, his tone almost sounding irritated. 

"Oh how precious," the blond man's devilish smirk widened in response. "Two friend's talking to each other and trying to understand each other. Trying to make friend's with a dangerous serial killer... for all you know." 

"Who the hell are you?" Jyugo took a step back in fear, his body just slightly trembling, "H-how do you know who Zack is? Who I am..." 

The blond man teleported next to Jyugo, a wide devilish toothy grin on his face as he soon pulled out a knife and in one quick movement, he stabbed the knife into the boys side. Jyugo felt the pain and somewhat cried out. He swore he was stabbed, but when he didn't feel the pain or blood coming out he was certain, something was off. 

"Hey what the fuck dude?!" Zack suddenly yelled coming in front of Jyugo to protect his little buddy now, standing in a rather defensive stance as he glared at the blonde haired male, a half growl leaving him almost. 

This man was definitely a weirdo, blond hair, sharp teeth, and nasty looking green eyes that sent fear into Jyugo. Zack was more confused, if anything. How in Gray's shriveled ball sack did this blond discount villain know who he was? There was only one explanation. 

"Wait a fucking second..." Zack glared at him before raising his finger at the blond haired man. "You're the fucker who came into my house every night and fucked my mom!"

Elf's wicked smile ceased, that was... not the response he was looking for. 

"Zack wha-" Jyugo was a loss for words. 

"Shut up shackle boy I'm one hundred percent certain he is the guy who fucked my mom every night while I was asleep! You thought I wouldn't know while I was sleeping did you?!" Zack shouted, pointing his finger at the blonde still with a glare. 

A noticeable twitch was seen in Elf's eye at the obnoxious and ridiculous behavior of the killer. He was really hoping that "The Man" was wrong and he wasn't as rambunctious as he said he was. He had hope in whoever was paying him. 

Teleporting elsewhere, he giggled almost, taking the blade of the knife as he soon dragged his long tongue along the blade, tasting Jyugo's blood as he kept his eyes locked with Zack's. Soon, he put the knife at his side and cooed, "Oh I know you from a very special someone Zack. That's all you need to know." He told him and chuckled. 

Not long after, Zack hissed and cursed under his breath, looking back at Jyugo briefly as he almost seemed worried for him. He saw the blood staining his clothes, knowing well he was injured. "Kid, are you okay?" Zack asked, unsure of what to do or even how to help. With his crazy lemon colored hair motherfucker trying to kill them he wasn't sure what to do. He knew this man was after them for a reason. 

Elf chuckled, "Oh Jyugo~ I'm not done with you yet either." He said, grinning almost teasingly in a sadistic manner that made Jyugo shudder. He wanted to back up and get away but his back was now leaning on the railing. Within moments, he'd teleported once more behind Zack and with one strong motion, he grabbed hold of the hood on his hoodie and yanked him back, soon shoving him elsewhere. Jyugo gasped, immediately backing away as fast as he could, one of his hands still putting pressure on the wound. 

However, just as he put more pressure on the wound and had seen the blood, felt the pain, suddenly it was as if the wound was never truly there, an illusion of sorts. He cursed under his breath and looked up quick and froze when Elf was face to face with him but before he could get supposedly stabbed once more, he quickly got out of his way and ran the other way. Zack groaned, soon hissing as he quickly fixed himself and clenched a fist, running for Elf, "Get over here you son of a bitch!" He yelled in pure rage, his movements seeming a lot more quicker than before.