-Chapter two-

December 31st, 2016 12:01 PM

The next day passed after the incident with Uno and Zack, and Zack still felt like shit. Now that his wound had opened up it was making him feel dizzy. His wound was still bleeding since yesterday and it wasn't getting any better. Zack got off the floor, looking at the other four inmates dizzily and soon enough Uno looked over at him and saw him get up and he rose a nervous brow as he warily looked at the former killer and he stayed his distance as the male still didn't trust him yet. 

Suddenly the door to their cell busted open to reveal Yamato on a horse. "Knock knock gentlemen! Who's ready for some morning training?!" Yamato exclaimed in his usual cheerful manner.
"No thanks we're good!" The four inmates besides Zack replied. Yamato looked at them and grinned big and seemingly sparkled intimidatingly "Haha! Then boys I'll have choice but to forcibly drag you.." The guard said loudly yet excitedly as he loomed over the group on his horse. The group, mainly the main four gasped and immediately hid behind Zack without realizing it. Zack looked at the guard and narrowed his eyes, "Oh really? What if we don't fuckin' want to jackass?" He said in a somewhat challenging yet quite angry tone.  

Yamato looked at them and narrowed his eyes, before he continued to smile big and he got off his mighty steed and walked over, grabbing the main four inmates whom were hiding behind Zack at the moment and he dragged them out the door, his horse seemingly following him. Zack continued to sit on the floor in the corner as the saw them get dragged out by the guard and he let out an annoyed sigh before he stood up and dusted himself off, cursing some type of gibberish before he casually walked out of the cell to follow them. Looking down the hall he got the urge to rebel but chose not too due to the wound in his stomach and he had a feeling that Ray was watching and he did NOT want to piss off that little woman. Soon enough he looked back over and followed the others, stealing Yamato's horse in the process.  

~Time skip~ 

Once the group reached the training area, Yamato went away to do his own thing. This allowed the four idiots to do their own thing while Zack completely ignored the four. "Fuckin' morons..." he mumbled walking away to get closer to the building. Zack didn't know how long he was he was going to be out here in this hellhole but he would suck it up and deal with the horrible pain he was feeling in his abdomen. "That fuckin' bitch Cathy... I swear to Ray if she reprimands me for this when I get out of this gay fucking ass prison..." (Author's Note: I'm not homophobic I just wanted to add this in because it would sound more dramatic... I deeply apologize if it came out like that). Zack flinched in pain as he felt the wound begin to hurt more, causing him to feel more uneasy.  Looking down at his wound he gave a sigh and soon decided to walk it off in which he did. 

As Zack was walking along the building side of the training area when he heard a voice yell over to him, "Hey bandage face, what the fuck is someone like you doin here?" The sudden inmate said mockingly as he glared at Zack. The male looked up and narrowed his eyes as he listened to him, gritting his teeth as he didn't have time to deal with bullshit such as this. Soon he continued walking and ignored anymore mockery that the male put him through and he walked by the male which unfortunately tripped him as he made his way by and as he tumbled over, landing on his hands he winced as a sudden tingling numb feeling stung through his hands and fingertips and he took a breath, slowly getting back up before he clenched a tight fist and looked at the male who was too busy laughing "Oh so you found that funny hm? Lemme tell you something cunt, you don't trip a killer..." He said lowly before he swiftly sent the inmate to the ground in a crushing punch as a sudden crack as heard, the inmates jaw shattered. He soon grabbed the males face and curb-stomped him aggressively until the male was out cold and ultimately bleeding to death. 

A gang of inmates had seen the fight between the two and of course they were uneasy to see their friend get beaten to a pulp by the new guy but it only angered them too. Soon enough the group walked over and they cursed out at him and told him to fuck off. Zack looked up at them, his bandaged hands splattered with blood from fighting the other guy and soon enough he glared at them, not seeming scared "Come at me then, you sons of bitches!" Zack hissed as he seemingly stood his ground for the moment but when the men began grouping up on him he realized he was unfortunately outnumbered. Zack soon ran at one of them who seemed like the leader but a fist suddenly met with his gaping wound and blood spewed from his lips and he groaned out, "FUCKIN SHIT-" He screamed out in pain. Once the group had made him fall to the ground due to his wound they began kicking him. Once he showed no more signs of fighting back they left him. 

Zack panted, hugging his stomach as he laid on the ground, blood seeping from his lips as he slowly attempted to get up. Panting he gripped his stomach and got up in a painful manner and when he slumped himself against the wall, limping to somewhere he could be alone the main group noticed the male their eyes widened and they followed him, well, only Uno and Jyugo and they soon silently followed him when they saw him go in a small enclosed alleyway like place. Zack fell to the ground and passed out. 
"Isaac?" Jyugo called. No answer. "Oh this is bad." Uno said. "We should get him to the infermary." 
Jyugo went over to Zack to see if he was alright. "He passed out." Jyugo said to Uno. Uno went to pick him up and carry him. Jyugo followed close behind him. "Let's go Jyugo this could be really bad." "Right." Jyugo nodded.

After both of them got to the hospital ward they handed Zack over to Dr. Otogi, it was only a matter of time now. A full two hours had passed and Zack still hadn't woken up. Uno and Jyugo decided to stay while Zack was in the hospital and they waited patiently.

Moments later both Rock and Nico appeared. "Hey you two." Jyugo greeted the two of them. "What the hell happened to Isaac?" Rock asked out of breath from running. "Isaac passed out for no reason, we were just walking to out cell and he just passed out cold." Uno explained. "Do you guys know why he passed out?" Nico asked. "No idea at all." Uno replied.

An hour passed after Rock​ and Nico came Dr. Otogi came out to the four inmates. "What happened to Isaac?"
"He has an open wound on his stomach that was somehow punctured. You're lucky you brought him here at this time otherwise it could have been fatal." "He could've died?!" All four of them exclaimed. "Yes, when the wound was stitched up there was nothing to keep an infection away and when it opened up it caused an infection and a large amount of blood loss. Come with me please."

The four inmates nodded and immediately followed the older male into the room of their somewhat wounded friend and soon they entered the room and saw him on the bed, still of course out cold. Uno looked at him warily even if he knew the male couldn't hurt him at the moment. Walking over, Jyugo sat by the bed with Nico and Rock and looked at him and Uno hesitantly walked over, a glare tinted in his eyes as he sat by Jyugo. Looking over at Dr. Otogi he soon questioned, "Hey old man, why does this guy even have bandages on?" 

Dr. Otogi looked at him and rose a brow before clearing his throat before he looked away and went back to work, "You don't need to know that." he whispered coldly before letting the inmates watch over the male. 

(Time skip)

After about 30 minutes of watching over their wounded friend the killer had opened his eyes, stirring in the infirmary bed as he slowly stretched letting out a yawn and he slowly woke up, looking over when he saw them...

"Those idiots..." He mumbled. 

Author's note: I would like to apologize for the extremely long wait. My friend and I have no reason for this. Credit also goes to my friend! Thanks for helping me and make sure you guys check out her account!