=Chapter 6=

Previously On Untamable....

"Danny..."

"Hello Zack."

Now...

"Long time no see Issac Foster."

Zack couldn't move, just saying Danny's name felt like poison on his tongue, as if the air would be suffocated out of him if he spoke it any longer. The killer froze in his place, staring speechless at the old therapist as he clenched his fists. His fingernails starting to painfully dig into the bandages wrapped around his hands, blood starting to stain them.

"What... the fuck are you doing here? ...I thought you fucking died!" He said before raising his voice rather loud, his voice cracking now mid sentence as he almost trembled. This man, Daniel Dickens. The man who followed him and Rachel through that absolute hellhole of a building. The man... who died in that fire with Gray, was now standing right there in front of him. Was he imagining it? Was he a ghost coming back to fuck with him? He didn't know what to think. He didn't even know what to say. He felt fear, absolute fear but also, he felt rage... Like any moment he would snap. It was as if the needles from Cathy were injected into his bloodstream like before. That bloodrush, that rage... it came back but naturally this time.

Without much hesitation he lunged for the man, his palms pressed against the glass stopping him from utterly strangling this man to his utter and complete demise. As he growled in rage, his body trembling as he narrowed his eyes, which almost glowed from the emotions he felt engulfing him. In response, Danny simply smiled towards him, almost innocently. I. response Zack eventually screamed at him,

"Where is she!? Don't you fucking touch her you hear me! I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you! Don't lay one fucking finger on her!"

Zack screamed, but from the heart. A scream that you'd never expect to hear from someone like Zack. It was the most blood curdling scream, a guttural cry that left the mans throat. It burned as he shouted and screamed towards the man behind the glass. Without thinking, Zack punches the glass, not caring as to what type of response he got from Danny. He didn't give a fuck, he knew was that this man needed to die, and stay dead. He would kill this man, even if it cost him his own death.

Banging on the glass, moment by moment, the glass began to shake from the amount of force he exerted in his punches. He cried out in rage with every punch. Blood began to stain the glass from his bloodied knuckles the more he punched the shatter-proof glass. However, all the while Danny stood behind the glass, rather calm and collected. Fixing his glasses as he stood with a sadistic grin on his face upon watching the poor, pitiful killer break down.

Blood dripped onto the table from his fists, dribbling down the glass. Suddenly, the more he punched, he began to slow down a bit. Looking down, teardrops began dripping down onto the table. Zack's entire body trembling as he began to mumble repeatedly, "I'll kill you" over and over under his breath. Finally, clenching his fists as he suddenly lifted both his arms over his head and with one, forceful punch both fits slammed straight into the glass. He screamed "Don't fucking touch her!" and with that one forceful blow, the moment his fists hit the glass, it cracked, the cracks immediately spreading along the window pane showing just how hard he'd hit. Hajime froze as he noticed the amount of force he'd set into that one blow. For a man who never truly worried about his inmates, this one, Issac Foster, Number Seventeen, always came up with a way to surprise him. It was then he shouted, "Number Seventeen! We're leaving right now!" He yelled and got behind the man, locking his arms beneath Zack as he began pulling him away from the glass.

Zack felt himself being pulled away from the glass. Hajime restrained him almost immediately, not much longer after the glass was cracked. Too blinded by rage and panic to tell who exactly pulled him away however. His scream was guttural and raw, as if a monster or a devil had come out of nowhere and taken over him, possessing him. The scream of anger was laced with sadness and anguish. The trauma from that building, that very night flooding back to him that very moment. He felt like he was going to throw up or pass out just at the very thought of Rachel hurt or worse... Killed at the hands of this sick fuck. Hajime called over a couple other guards, all three holding Zack as he was much stronger than Jyugo and the others. The way he tried escaping to get to Danny, the more they tried restraining him. He had tears streaming down his face, the bandages coming loose as he writhed and violently squirmed in Hajime's hold.

"Tell me where the fuck she is shitface!!" He was screaming into an invisible void at this point when he was taken out of the room by Hajime and a few other guards. Hajime cursed, locking his arms under Zack's to keep him from wriggling his way out while two other guards held Zack by the legs so he couldn't kick him.

The door began to shut on Zack as he was pulled from the room. The last thing that was seen by him was Danny smiling innocently before taking his leave in the visitor's hall.

He chuckled to himself, soon saying, "Maybe next time, Zack... Maybe next time around."

Watching the commotion unfold, Jyugo and the others were well... speechless. They'd seen the face of the man behind the glass and of course, none of them knew who this man was nor anything about him. Zack knew this man, and hated this man to the core of his entire soul, that was definitely clear.

Jyugo watched Zack break down. He knew what it was like, as he'd done the same, several times in the past. Especially during their tournament with the entire prison. It hurt the boy to see his friend go through such anguish and pain. With every blow to the glass, Uno, Nico and Jyugo flinched, Rock not so much. However he was just as pale as the rest of them. Uno looked over Jyugo's shoulder, placing his hand there as he frowned, "Jyugo, ...Zack... I think he has a daughter." He mentioned, soon looking back up at the scene. Nico softly whimpered, hiding by Rock as he timidly watched. They'd all heard Uno and agreed. They knew Zack from the time they'd spent with him, he wasn't one for romance. He didn't have a lover and the other only type of girl someone like him would act out like this for... was a daughter.

Jyugo during the whole scene wanted to just run in and stop him before he fatally hurt himself. The longer this went on, seeing his tears and hearing him lash out and scream, they all knew this man was no monster. He was serial killer, yes that was a fact, but Zack was no monster. He wasn't entirely innocent either. He was human, just like the rest of them.

Uno frowned, as he felt bad for underestimating Zack. Along with Nico and Rock who hadn't been as close to the guy like Jyugo was. Uno sighed, "Hajime needs to get him out of that room, quick." He mentioned, knowing if this lasted any longer Zack would injure himself more worse than he already was. Rock wanted to step in when Hajime had called the other guards in to help restrain Zack, knowing with his strength he could've helped. Sadly, that also meant exposing they broke out again and during a situation like this, it wouldn't have been good. The group knew, especially the three Nico, Rock, and Uno owed this man an apology once it was sorted out.

As Hajime carried Zack out with the guards, who was screaming and desperately attempting to escape. He shouted almost endlessly into a fake, invisible void. As they passed, his bandages once wrapped around his face, now stained with tears, hung off exposing his burnt skin. That was the damage that had been done during his youth. Uno and them only got a glimpse of his face. His true face when Hajime and the guards rushed by with him. They were getting him into a room similar to Jyugo's, like before where he'd be isolated and kept for awhile.

However during that time, they'd have the medics from the infirmary come down and at least rebandage him and inject him with a substance of medicine that would calm his body down. They would make sure to inject him about two to three times. Before Zack knew it, his world was fading and turning black, he fell asleep tied to the bed, his last thought was of Ray.