Polaris

3 weeks later
I was at the cafe thinking about Jin when Jimin burst through the doors screaming and being his usual self. "JOONIE HOW WAS YOUR STAR THINGY" he yelled in my face after putting his apron on.

I sighed "it was beautiful" I replied not only thinking about the Orion's belt. Jimin smirked for no apparent reason and started singing REALLY loudly "Namjoon is in love, Joonie's got a boyfriend"

I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth telling him to shut up and continued working. Pfffttt what makes him think im in love anyways? Jimin's just an idiot. I heard the bell at the counter ring and turned around to meet a familiar pair of brown orbs. WTF.JIN.IS.HERE. I think i stared at him for a while because Jimin had to slap me at the back if my head for me to begin speaking.

"Hi what would like?" I politely asked him. "A caramel machiato please" he said with a cold expression on his face. "It will be ready soon" I replied and started to make his order.

"So how long have you been working here?" he asked "for about 1 year and a half"

"Really, i never would have thought you would work here" he said and i smiled "yeah, me neither" then Jin walked over to a table near the window.

After a couple of minutes i walked up to Jin and handed him his caramel machiato. "enjoy" I said about to walk off but Jin grabbed my apron making me blush.

Jin's pov
"Umm... after your shift w-would you like to g-go somewhere? he nervously stuttered which was honestly adorable. I smirked at him and bent down to his height whispering "Sure sweetheart" and winked before walking behind the counter.

Time skip bought to you by V's body rolls

Finally my shift ended and I quickly walked to back to see if I looked alright, I really want to impress Jin but here I am with messed up hair and batter on my clothes.

I quickly freshened up and was about to leave but Jiminie had to enter the room. "Getting dulled up for your boyfriend" he said in a sing song voice. Sigh this kid, he needs to learn to respect his elders.

"No, Cause I have don't have a boyfriend and even if I did I would not get dulled up just to impress him" I lied to Jimin but he doesn't need to know everything. "Pffttt whatever Joonie just go out with your boy toy waiting for you in the front and try to loosen up a bit also don't bore him with your astronomy crap, BYE!" Jimin said in a sassy manner as he waved and walked out the door.

I grabbed my pouch and walked to the front of the café. I noticed Jin still sitting at the same table and went over to him."Hey" I shyly muttered "Oh Namjoon!, your done?" He said in a shocked state and I chuckled.

"Sorry for startling you and yeah you ready to go?" "Yep, but where are we going?" He asked while getting up and buttoning his coat. "anywhere you want" I replied.

Jin's pov
"well then it's only about 5ish so how about we go to the amusement park"
I suggested. "Alright then" and he held his arm out. I linked my arm with his and walked out the café with him.

*authors note*
My cousin said to me that a lot of authors on wattpad ask a random question at the end of their chapters so I'm gonna ask one because she is forcing me, What is your favourite chocolate?