The convention

At the convention
Me and Namjoon just arrived at the convention and this place was so amazing. There was so many people and as soon as we walked in the smell of fresh hot dogs and fries hit my senses.

I just realised that i haven't ate much much today and im not sure about Namjoon. Suddenly i hear a loud grumble and look at Namjoon while he sheepishly laughs.

Namjoon's pov
Oh God save me, I haven't ate at all today and tbh I'm starving. I was about to ask Jin if we could get some food but my stomach interrupted me T-T. Jin chuckled lightly and asked me if i wanted to eat, I immediately agreed and dragged him to the closest stall.

We both ordered some hot dogs and coke and went to sit down to eat . Once we finished I saw a stall selling the cutest headbands with 2 planets sticking out. I know Jin would refuse to wear this but he would look adorable in it.

I grabbed Jins hand and dragged him to the stall. "Jinnie can i buy this for you please?" I asked in the cutest way possible and Jin gave me a disgusted look.

 "Jinnie can i buy this for you please?" I asked in the cutest way possible and Jin gave me a disgusted look

"Why the hell do you even want me to wear that?"

"Cause you will look adorable" I said smirking and raising my eyebrows. Jin sighed and grabbed the headband. "fine go pay for it and consider yourself lucky cause i would never do this for anyone else"

Hehe i knew he would give in and i already know how lucky i am to have a person like him around me. I payed for the headband at walked back to Jin.

"The Vega will be seen at 8 so we have a couple of hours, let's just look around and buy some things" and Jin nodded in agreement.

Time skip- bought to you by V's paprika
It was 8pm and me and Jin were standing in the observatory looking up at the stars admiring the view. The vega should be here any minute now. "Everyone look through your telescopes the Vega has arrived!!!!!" a man said loudly in the speakers.

Jins pov
As soon as we heard the man speak we looked through the speaker and saw the most amazing view ever.

Jins povAs soon as we heard the man speak we looked through the speaker and saw the most amazing view ever

I never thought I could experience something so beautiful but thanks to Namjoon here i am. I was busy admiring the star when i felt an arm snake it's way around my waist. I was going to say something but decided against it as i would not want to ruin this wonderful moment.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks and tried to hide my blush away from Namjoon. Me and Namjoon took turns looking through the telescope and eventually it was time to leave as the vega got covered by many clouds.

Namjoon took my hand and dragged me to his car looking rather nervous. He took a deep breath and asked me a question which completely took me off guard.

"Jin, are you gay?"

*Authors note*
I shall end it there because i like cliff hangers mwuhahahaha hope you enjoyed : )