Columba

2 years later
I was sitting at the 5 star restaurant waiting for my boyfriend to cook a delicious meal on the menu which is extremely sweet of him to do.

Things have been going well between me and Jin, I get well paid as a astronomer and Jin has now become a chef at a 5 star restaurant. I couldn't be prouder of Jinnie we have both come a long way.

"Here you go Joonie one Dubokki and kimchi pancake" I heard a soft, loving voice say. I turned to my side seeing Jin giving me my food before pecking my cheek and getting back to work.

I smiled and looked at him, his big brown eyes and adorable fluffy hair made me wonder how one person could look so good 24/7. He looked in my direction filling my stomach with butterflies and winked making a deep shade of red dust my cheeks.

He chuckled and walked back into the kitchen so i began to eat my food. I moaned in delight after taking the first bite because DAMN Kim Seokjin can cook.

I ate the rest as fast as i could savouring every bite, almost licking the plate in the process. I glanced at Jin once more and knew that he was the man i wanted to marry.

I was planning to propose to Jin but I need to do it in a special way, and im not too romantic so i knew i needed help.

Jin's shift was gonna end any minute now so we were gonna go back to his place and chill.

"Hey Namjoon you ready?" Jin asked  intertwining his hand in mine.

"Yep" I replied as we walked to his house together.

Time skip bought to you by JHOOOOOOOOOOPE
I woke up the next morning with my arms and legs tangled with Jins. I blushed and carefully removed myself from him walking to the bathroom to get dressed.

Once i got changed i walked downstairs and wrote Jin a wrote telling him that i went out to buy groceries and will be going home then left his house to meet up with Jimin at the café.

I entered the café immediately smelling the bittersweet aroma and walked up to the smol mochi sitting at our usual table near the window.

"SO JOONIE WHAT DID YOU CALL ME FOR?" Jimin asked and i quickly smacked the back of his head telling him to shut up.

"Jimin you are too loud you're lucky there's not a lot of people in here today and yeah don't freak out" I said grabbing Jimin's full attention.

"Continue"

"I was thinking about proposing to Jin, but wanted to ask him in a really special way and figured since im not romantic in any shape or form there was only one person i could go to" I explained making Jimin gasp.

"YOU'RE GONNA PROPOSE!!?!?!??!11!!!1!!!" He screamed grabbing everyone in the cafés attention.

"I SAID TO NOT FREAK OUT" I whisper shouted and Jimin clasped his hand over his mouth mumbling a sorry.

"Anyways what do you think?"

"Well if you want to ask him in a special way then there must be a compromise of something you like and something he likes  You must also ask him in a place special to the both of youse......Also have you bought a ring already?" He said making me stare in awe, when did this jamless boi become so knowledgeable about love.

"Thats actually brilliant and nope i was planning to buy the ring today with you" I said smirking at the end as Jimin face palmed.

"Alright let's go buy the ring and discuss where you will propose on the way we might as well save time" He said and i nodded.

We left the café and walked to the town centre to a exquisite jewellery shop that sold beautiful rings. I looked at them all with my mouth slightly  parted, shocked from all the different designs while Jimin chuckled.

"Hi how can i help you?" a young lady asked us.

"Im looking for an engagement ring, i was planning to propose to my boyfriend soon but haven't got a clue on how do it or which ring to get him" I explained and she smiled.

"Well you're lucky im here to help you then Mr-" She said before pausing.

"You can call me Namjoon and here beside me is my friend Jimin he's here to help me with the proposal" I said and she giggled.

"Well then i believe the moment you met is always special so tell me how you two met and i might be able to find the perfect ring for you, also engravings are a nice touch" She said making me feel tingly recalling the moment we met.

"It was night time and since I'm very into astronomy i went to my special spot to go see the Orions belt, but happened to see a beautiful, mysterious man sitting there staring off into the lake. Honestly i stood there admiring his beauty, his soft hair flowed perfectly in the wind and plump lips stood out in the moonlight but i accidentally stepped on a branch grabbing his attention. After that we sat down and talked for a while admiring the Orions belt together" I explained while she looked at me in while cooing.

"You must really love him" She said and Jimin replied for me.

"Of course he does them two fit together like a key and lock, they complete each other" he said with a proud smile. Hehe thanks chim chim.

She looked at the rings for a while then gasped "I got it the perfect one" She exclaimed happily while taking it out to show me and Jimin.

"What do you think about this one i know it already has the engraving instead of a personalised one but i feel like it will suit the lucky man quite nicely"

I stared at the beautiful ring and knew that it was perfect for Jinnie.

"How much is it?" Jimin asked and i crossed my fingers hoping it was within my price range.

"well it's 1773261.58 won and it will cost extra for the engraving but as long as you don't tell my manager i will let you off and give you the engraving for free, i can see how much you love this man so go make him happy" She whispered in my ear and I thanked her.

Once i made sure i had the right size i bought the ring and left the shop thanking the kind woman who helped us once again.

"Well now all we have to do is decide where and how i am going to propose" I said making Jimin face palm

"What?" I asked confused at his behaviour and he groaned.

"Man do i need to spell everything out for you, you really do suck when it comes to romance" he said making me laugh.

"Well then Mr genius what do you suggest?" I asked cockily and he smirked.

"Well i suggest you propose to Jin where it all began, your special spot where you both met idiot, I mean that place is special to the both of you and is extremely romantic" He said with a smug face.

Oh my lord Park Jimin you really are a genius.