Venus

Jins pov
I sat there quietly in Namjoon's arms admiring the view. My head felt alot better and the snacks helped me regain some energy.

We sat there in silence and i looked up at Namjoons face. His hair fell on his eyes in just the right way and his lips were perfectly pink. I lifted my hand up and grabbed his cheek swiping my thumb against his bottom lip.

Namjoon inhaled and looked at me with sparkling eyes. He leaned closer and whispered against my lips "wanna come to my place tonight" and i nodded gently.

Namjoon lifted his head up to kiss my head before picking me up bridal style bringing me to his car. We sat there in silence but the atmosphere was comfortable. I looked at Namjoon and he looked frustrated.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly but loud enough for Namjoon to hear. Namjoon smiled and said in a deep, husky voice "in about 10 minutes i will be" making a deep blush spread across my face. What does he mean by that?

We finally arrived at Namjoons house. I was excited to see his house for the first time and exited the car. Namjoon quickly got his keys out like he was in some kind of rush and opened the door.

I took my first step inside and Namjoon locked the door. "You have a ni-" I said before getting pinned against the wall. My heart beat increased rapidly as i felt Namjoons breath against my face.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this to you" he said huskily and i let out a shaky breath. Namjoon gave me the sexiest smirk I've ever seen and i felt my knees go weak. He then moved closer to me if that was  possible and our noses were touching, if one of us moved an inch we were sure to kiss.

Suddenly Namjoon roughly smashed his lips on to mine and i gasped as i felt his toungue lick my lower lip asking for entrance.

I pushed him away looking at his beautiful face and leaned in again kissing him with passion.

Hesitantly i slightly parted my lips and Namjoon immediately put his toungue in my mouth exploring every possible place in there. I wrapped my arms around Namjoons neck and moaned as Namjoon bit my lower lip, both of us then parted for air.

Namjoon's pov
As soon as my lips left Jins i gently kissed his neck making him whimper. My whole body felt like it was on fire hearing these sounds come from his mouth and i couldn't help but want more.

I continued kissing and sucking Jins neck leaving lot's of hickeys until i found his sweet spot. "N-Namjoon" Jin moaned breathlessly and i felt heat rise to my face. "Did you like that Jinnie?" I asked in a dangerously low tone and Jin nodded.

I looked at Jin who a moaning mess and that seemed to turn me on even more. I took his jumper off and brought my hands down to his waist making Jin moan loudly.

I was about to go in for another kiss but i heard the door open and Jimin walked in. "Joonie you ran out of food you shou-OH MY LIFE" Jimin gasped and quickly apologised before running into my living room.

I ran after him while Jin put his jumper back on and yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" "Well..." Jimin started and i knew there would a ridiculous but reasonable explanation

"i wanted to check up on you as you were so worried about Jin but you weren't home so i decided to let myself in and if your wondering how i got in you told me that you leave a spare under the welcome mat" he said still hyperventilating from what he just witnessed.

"Well as you can see Jin is here safe and sound, but if you want you could sleep over since its late" I grumbled and Jimin chuckled.

"Im sorry to disturb you guys and yeah Joonie that would great thank you" Jimin said.

Jin walked in the room with bruises all over his lips and neck and awkwardly sat next you Jimin. I was about to go grab some blankets for Jimin to sleep on the sofa but Jimin stopped me.

"One more thing Namjoon, if i didn't stop you who would've topped?" he asked with a smirk and i slapped him at the back of his head.

"Namjoon" Jin quietly replied looking off into the distance so no one would notice his blush even though we both could clearly see it.

Jimin burst out laughing and i smirked at Jins words before leaving to get the blankets. When i walked back in Jin and Jimin were both smiling and having a nice conversation.

I smiled as my bestfriend and boyfriend got along then gave Jimin the blanket. "So guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked and everyone said yes.

We chose to watch final destination and i was about to put the movie on before Jimin spoke up "Oh yeah i was trying to tell you before that you had no food so should we go out to get some snacks or something?" "Or we could just order something" Jin suggested and we both agreed.

I ordered some pizza and started the film with Jimin quietly hiding behind a pillow as he was easily scared on my left and Jin snuggled up against my chest on my right.

*Author note*
I just wanted to thank flowerryoongi for helping me write this chapter as im not really good at writing these type of things and if anyone needs holy water just ask me for it. Also there will be no smut in this story, please vote and comment : )