Professional help

2 weeks later
I was on my way to Jin's house with a bag of ramen and medicine as Jin wasn't feeling too good. As i arrived at his house i knocked on his door waiting for someone to open it.

I was patiently standing for about 5 minutes until i heard someone quietly sobbing. I stepped closer to the door pressing my ear against it and heard a woman crying.

I realised that it must be Jin's mum and decided to knock again. Still no reply. "Mrs Kim are you okay!?!?" I yelled and waited for a response.

Eventually I heard someone opening the door and saw Jins mum with puffy red eyes and tangled hair all over the place. "Whats wrong? Is everything alright?" I bombarded her with questions and she stood there silent. She looked directly into my eyes and asked "Where is Jin?"

What the hell does she mean by that, shouldn't he be here? "I haven't seen him since we went to the convention" i replied making her break down in tears. I held her tightly and brought her inside seating our self's on the sofa .

I waited until her crying calmed down and offered to make her a cup of tea which she gladly accepted. I walked back inside with the tea and she said "Im guessing you want an explanation" which i firmly nodded in response.

"Well something happened between me and Jin yesterday but i can't exactly remember what i done or said, all i remember is Jin running out of the house and i blacked out from there. I assumed he would be back later but he's been gone all night and i tried ringing him so many times but he won't pick up, Namjoon please help me find him I've clearly upset him somehow and i need to apologise, I need my son back" She explained with a hoarse throat after all the crying she did. So thats what upset her, Jin has ran away.

I held her hand tightly and looked directly at her "I promise I'll find Jin, don't worry I'll bring him back to you" I said and she thanked me. "Well i better go start searching, thank you for telling me and may i have your number to call incase i find anything?" I asked and we exchanged numbers, She led me to the door " Thank you so much Namjoon I don't know what i would do without you and good luck" she quietly said before closing the door.

Well i better go look for Jin then, I rang him but got no reply, maybe he went to the bookstore or library i know he likes reading.

Timeskip~bought to you by suga's 3 dollar chains
It has been about 3 hours since i started looking for Jin but still found nothing. Im getting seriously worried about him, where could he have gone i searched everywhere I've gone to all his favourite places and almost every single restaurant, café etc in town.

I continued walking trying to figure out where Jin is and realised i was on Jimin's street. Maybe he could help me, I walked up to Jimins door and rang the doorbell. I heard someone walking down the stairs and saw Jimin with his messy orange hair.

"Namjoon! Come inside" he said with a huge smile on his face and we both went to his living room. "So whats up?" Jimin asked "the sky" I replied in a sassy manner while Jimin laughed

"Seriously Namjoon you look like somethings bothering you" he said in a concerned manner. "Jin's gone missing I've looked everywhere but can't find him im getting worried that something bad has happend"

"Well tell me all the places you have looked" he said with a concentrated look on his face. Jimin might not seem like the type but he is extremely smart when he wants to be.

I listed all the places and Jimin still had a poker face on as he was deep in thought. Suddenly Jimin jolted up and grabbed both of my shoulders tightly.
"THERE'S ONE PLACE YOU HAVEN'T LOOKED IDIOT!!!" he screamed

"WHAT? WHERE?" I replied getting excited at Jimin's breakthrough. "YOU TOLD ME THAT WHEN YOU MET JIN YOU WENT TO YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO LOOK AT THE STARS, HE MIGHT BE THERE!!!!!"

OMFG HE IS RIGHT HOW STUPID AM I!?!?!? "THANK YOU SO MUCH JIMIN" I hugged him tight and quickly ran out the door.

"NAMJOON!!!!" i heard and turned around "Good luck" Jimin gave me a thumbs up and waved, I smiled and quickly ran home jumping in my car.

I quickly stopped at the shop and bought of all Jin's favourite snacks then went off to my favourite spot.

Timeskip~Bought to you by dancemonster
I finally arrived and it was pretty late, around 8:30pm the stars looked beautiful here as always but what looked even more beautiful was the boy sitting beside the lake admiring the view.

I got sudden flashbacks from when i first met Jin and he still had that mysterious vibe which allured me in to him. I walked towards him and stepped on a branch. He turned his head so fast asking "whose there?" and i chuckled as this moment happend before.

"It's me" I replied and Jin sighed. I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder and said "Jinnie why did you run away?"

He looked at me and sighed "My mum needs help, professional help" he said with a shaky voice. "She told me that she done something but couldn't remember, what did she do?" I said caressing Jins beautiful face until i realised something. There was blood.

"Jin why are you bleeding!?!?"

"Yesterday i came home from work and my mum was drunk, extremely drunk I tried to tell her to stop doing this but she wouldn't listen so I tried to put her to sleep then she grabbed a bottle and smashed it on me. After that i stormed out of the house and came here" I was shocked.

"I have some bandages in my car and i also brought some snacks cause knowing you you're probably hungry"
I ran to my car and walked back with the bandages and snacks.

As i patched up Jins head Jin spoke up "Can you help me Namjoon?" he asked. I looked at Jin and he looked so broken right now. "Of course" i replied and Jin snuggled against me once i finished.

We sat there eating snacks while i stroked his head softly. How can anyone hurt a precious angel like him? I need to get his mum help, that will take alot of pressure off Jin.

I sighed, I will help you Kim Seokjin i promise.