Vega

Thursday 6th March
It has been around a month since me and Namjoon saw each other but we do speak a lot on whatsapp.

Im currently watching a film, Lion king because who doesn't love that movie and was getting so triggered at Scar. Like just back off bish you will never be king.

Suddenly i hear a vibration and turn my head towards my phone . Oh look! it's Namjoon.

Joonie😏💕: Yo Jin want to go with me to an astronomy convention? it's alright if you say no i understand that some people find this stuff boring.

Jin: Sure i don't mind when is it and what time?

Joonie😏💕: In 2 days at 11 but i can pick you up if you would like me to.

Jin: Gasp tysm i would really appreciate that

Joonie😏💕: Alrighty then just text me your address and i will be there in 2 days.

Jin: Great :D

Joonie😏💕: So what you doing?

Jin: watching lion king

Joonie😏💕: *cries eternally*😢😢😢

I slightly chuckled at Namjoon and heard someone walk in the room. Knowing that it's my mum i quickly told Namjoon that i had to go and put my phone on the coffee table.

"Sweet heart have you paid the rent yet?"

"No not yet mum but i get payed at the end of the week so i should be able to pay it then" i responded.

"Alright then you better pay it as soon as you get payed we don't want to get kicked out do we now?" My mum said sounding slightly distressed

"No, don't worry about it I'll sort it out" i said calmly and my mum walked back to her room with a snack in her hand.

I sighed and continued watching the film but was slightly annoyed at how i worked at the supermarket for about 7 years but don't get payed nearly as much as i deserve.

Namjoon's pov
I smiled to myself thinking about seeing Jin at the convention. Honestly I'm so glad he said yes, we haven't seen each other in a while and i think it would be nice to go see the blue star vega with someone instead of being on my own like a jamless person. (cough Jimin cough)

I closed my laptop after 3 hours of applying for jobs to become an astronomer and i actually found 4 places that seemed really good. I just hope that they will get back to me soon.

It was getting pretty late so i decided to call it a night and go to bed. As i got into bed and wrapped myself into the blanket like a burito (I do this sometimes, I'm not the only one right?) Jin's beautiful face popped into my mind. I can't help but think i might be falling for him, but what happens if he doesn't like me back or isn't gay? I'm too tired to think about this now so i closed my eyes drifted to sleep.

Time skip: 2 days later
'BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!' I groaned as i turned in my bed and turned my stupid alarm off honestly i wish i could sleep forever.

'BEEP BEEP', WTF WHY IS MY ALARM ON AGAIN!?!?! Waking me up completely i decided to get out of bed and looked at my phone. Hmm 8th of March, I feel like im forgetting something. I guess I'll just go downstai- OH MY FREAKING LORD TODAY IS THE CONVENTION!!!1!!!11!

I ran to the bathroom and quickly got dressed then checked the time on my phone. 11:20am, Jin doesn't live that far away so i guess I'm a bit early. I decided to tidy my house up a bit then left my house at 11:40.

I arrived at Jins house and knocked on his door 3 times. There was no reply until the fourth knock and a woman in her mid forties opened the door.

"Hello is Jin home?"

"Umm actually he just popped out to the shop for me but he should be back any minute, would you like to come in while you wait?"

"Yes, thank you"

I walked into Jin's house and  immediately noticed the smell of alcohol. His mum seemed nice but her words were a bit slurred so im guessing she was the one drinking, plus Jin doesn't seem like the type.

His house was nice and cosy, I walked into the living room which had  a nice floral wallpaper and cute little coffee table in the centre of the room.

"Sit down, would you like some tea" Jin's mum politely asked. "No thank you" I replied and looked up wondering when Jin will arrive.

'DING DONG' well speak of the devil, Jin's mum went to open the door revealing Jin with 2 bags in his hand. I stared at him with awe as he was wearing tight leather pants, white high tops and a black t shirt with a jacket on top. He looked really good.

Jins pov
I walked into my house with 2 bags and noticed my mum looking happier that usual. "Jinnie your friend has come over" she said looking at the sofa. What friend? I looked over to see Namjoon sitting on the sofa. OH MY GOSH I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT TODAY!!!

"Namjoon I'm sorry I'm late i forgot you were coming" I quickly apologised and he stood up. "Its alright your not even late i just got here, well should we get going?"

"sure" i replied and quickly grabbed my bag from the kitchen. "mum im going out with Namjoon i wont be back too late ok"

"Sure sweetie and don't rush because of me take your time" she quietly giggled to herself and went back to her room.

I opened the door and let Namjoon go out before me. We got into his car and Namjoon looked at me "Ready to go" he asked with excitement laced in his voice. I nodded and off we went to the convention.