Andromeda

I looked up at Namjoon with wide eyes and quickly looked back onto the road trying to avoid eye contact.

"I am going to ask again, Jin are you gay?" Namjoon said with a serious look on his face.

Honestly I am but admitting it to him is extremely hard for me to do, what if he judges me? I decided to just go for it and leaned closer whispering in Namjoons ear "What do you think?"

"I uh have n-no idea but im hoping you are gay" Namjoon nervously stuttered

I smirked "and why is that?" I questioned "because I am gay and  even though we ain't known each other for that long i really like you"

I have no idea what had gotten into me but a sudden boost of confidence rushed through my veins. "Namjoon stop the car" I demanded and he looked at me with a puzzled expression but decided not to go against my wishes.

He parked near a beautiful park and as soon as he stopped driving I smashed my lips against his. His lips were perfect against my own and I knew he thought the same as he immediately responded. I felt something warm licking my lower lip and realised it was Namjoon's tounge. I haven't really kissed anyone before and figured Namjoon was more experienced so i just sat there stiffly not knowing what to do.

Namjoon's pov
As soon as our lips collided i knew we were meant to be together. I ran my tounge against his lower lip but got no response. This made me eager for more so i gently bit Jin's lower lip making him gasp.

It was the most beautiful sound i have ever heard and i wanted to hear more. My tounge entered Jin's mouth and we kissed each other deeply with a burning desire. Sadly we had to part for much needed air and breathed heavily with our foreheads still attached.

Jin's pov
"Jin" Namjoon said quietly and looked directly into my eyes, his next words bringing tears to my eyes.

"Be mine?" he asked with a slight smirk and i grabbed hold of his hand.

"Forever" I replied and Namjoon wiped all my tears away softly kissing my head before starting the engine and driving again.

Once i arrived home i found my mum sat on the sofa watching a film with a cup of tea in her hands. She looked in my direction and smirked. "Did you have fun?" she asked with a genuine smile on her face. I haven't seen her smile in a long time, whats gotten into her?

"yeah i had fun the stars were beautiful" I replied about to leave the room but got stopped by my mum.

"Thats good but next time hide your bruised lips and i expect you guys to wait a while before having sex" I blushed lightly not realising that Namjoon had bruised my lip.

Now i was eager to leave but my mum called me once again "Jin, i haven't seen you this happy until you met this Namjoon guy so if he makes you happy, im happy" she said before kissing my head and sending me upstairs.

I layed on my bed thinking about everything that just happened. I unconsciously touched my lips and smiled to myself as I finally got myself a boyfriend not to mention he is cute, smart, kind, sexy and a good kisser all in one.

I shivered at the thought of the kiss which i really enjoyed and decided to give my best friend a call.

Yes, I do have a friend which has been with me since since we were little kids but I don't get to spend much time with him as he his a famous dance instructor with a busy schedule.

Honestly he might sound really professional but he is far from that, he is a weirdo who likes to call himself Jhope with too much energy and runs around screaming like a horse. Besides all of that he is an adorable angel and a little ray of hope and sunshine in everyone's life.

"Hello" I heard Jhope say with an extremely tired voice.

"Sorry to disturb you hoseok but i have important news.......I have a boyfriend and full on kissed him" I said and waited a few seconds before asking if Jhope was still there as he was silent.

"Hoseok are you the-" " OMG ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME WAIT I JUST GOT DRESSED IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW WAIT FOR MEEEE" Jhope screamed like it wasn't late at night and no one was trying to sleep at this moment of time.

"Alright, alright" and i hung up. soon hoseok arrived with a bag to sleep over and we chatted the night away about Namjoon and other things.

Namjoon's pov
"For the 10 thousandth time Jimin we went to the convention and on our way back home Jin told me to stop the car so i did and we kissed, Jin is now my boyfriend!!!" I said in a frustrated manner as i explained this many times to Jimin in detail.

"So let me get this straight..." Jimin started and i stared at him paying close attention "You and Jin kissed and became a thing on the night when the vega, a star which represents love had shown itself........Thats it im never gonna miss one of your astronomy things ever again" Jimin said as I sighed and shook my head, aish this kid.

*Authors note*
Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for 100 reads and hope you enjoyed this chapter : )