Ara

3 months later
I stood there in front of the mirror fixing up my suit and checking to see if my hair was fine one more time.

"Hoseok do i look okay?" I asked nervously.

"Jinnie how many times do i have to tell you, you look beautiful you're stressing too much  i mean you could turn up in a tracksuit and Namjoon would love it" Hoseok said clearly frustrated making me chuckle.

I looked one more time making sure my navy suit had no creases whatsoever and exhaled. 'Okay Jinnie todays the big day, Fighting!' I thought to myself before turning back to hoseok.

"You ready?" My mum asked walking inside the room. Oh yeah she was released from the rehab for a day to attend to my wedding.

"Im ready" I said before she kissed me on the cheek and walked out onto the Isle bedside me.

As the music started to play i observed the room seeing Namjoon's family and our friends sitting with the biggest grins you could ever see.

The room was beautifully decorated with white roses and a starry ceiling  but once i locked eyes with Namjoon i couldn't look away. He wore a classic black suit with and blonde hair styled to show the right amount of forehead.

I stared at him agape wanting to just run down the isle into his arms but decided to hold back. He stared at me with an adorable smile on his face making his dimples visible.

We reached the end of the isle and i walked up to the priest and Namjoon. He smirked and winked at me then leaned closer whispering in my ear "You look beautiful"

"Thanks you look handsome" I replied before the priest spoke up.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision 
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly 
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this 
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend.

A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which 
both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. 

Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and 
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly 
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand 
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all 
the days of your lives? 

Me and Namjoon both nodded.

Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with 
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be 
encouraged to grow in their own lives? 

May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as 
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of 
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of 
your commitment to each other. 

Jin, please repeat after me,

I Jin, promise to love and support you Namjoon and live each day 
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this 
ring I thee wed. 

Namjoon, please repeat after me,

I Namjoon,  promise to love and support you Namjoon and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this 
ring I thee wed. 

We both repeated what the priest said and  placed the ring on each others fingers and i softly smiled at him.

Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- 
the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. 
I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss groom"

Namjoon swiftly grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards him kissing me softly. The kiss lasted for a while until we both needed to part for air.

I looked at the crowd to see my mum smiling with tears gushing down her eyes. I saw Namjoon chuckle and looked at him puzzled expression  then he motioned towards Jimin.

Oh gosh Jimin was in the same state as my mum. I looked at Hoseok and he waved clapping with one or two tears dropping down.

I grabbed Namjoons hand and he whispered "You ready Jinnie?"

"Obviously" I replied and we both ran out of the venue to the car. Everyone waved as we drove away and i sighed.

"You okay Jinnie?" Namjoon asked and i smiled.

"I guess people really do get happy endings" I said and Namjoon grabbed my hand.

"People who deserve good things get good things and we're not going home quite yet" he said and i immediately knew where he was taking me.

"Are we going to your special spot-"

"our special spot" he corrected me and i chuckled in response.

Once we arrived we both layed down near the lake at our usual spot cuddling each other.

Namjoons arm was tightly wrapped around my waiste but not tight enough to hurt me.

"Jinnie"

"Yeah Namjoon" I replied curious as to what he was going to say.

"I love you" he said making me chuckle. His breath was fanning my face as we quietly spoke about random things until Namjoon said something.

"Jinnie I can't believe it were married, it's like a dream come true" Namjoon said and i nodded in agreement.

"Have you ever considered having kids Jin, like adopting?" Namjoon said and i was quite shocked.

"You want to have kids with me?" I asked and Namjoon cupped my face between his hands.

"Of course" He replied and I grabbed his hand gently.

"Yes Namjoon i would love to have kids" i said and he leaned foward connecting our lips.

"Let's wait a while till were both settled in and then we can adopt a child okay" Namjoon mumbled against my lips and i agreed.

We both layed there under the night sky chatting away with an occasional kiss until i could feel sleep overtake me. I fell into a deep slumber after taking one more glance at my husbands beautiful face.

A/N
Hi guys just to let you know there will be only one more chapter till this story ends. Thank you to ever6who read this story💖💖💖