Chapter 15: Curly

A/N not edited. If you see an error please point it out and I will correct it. BIG DADDY UPDATE AGAIN! NO MORE BRI BRI BECAUSE I DIDN"T LIKE IT. I"M SORRY FOR DELAYS IN FIXING ALL THE CHAPTERS

Death.

That is all I feel when I come back to consciousness.

I want to scream and cry, but one groan escapes and deafens my ears.

I want to sit up, but my body is filled with cement.

I want something to drink, but I might just throw up.

I want to move, but I am dizzy from just laying down.

I just want to die.

I finally open my eyes and it burns. I groan louder to get someone's attention.

Once my eyesight becomes clear, I take in the scene. I am in an unfamiliar bed and room. I am the only one on the bed and I see a  sleeping body on the floor.

Oh let's not forget I am just in my bra.

Well not just my bra, my onesie was pulled down and exposes me.

I start to panic and try to teleport home, but my powers won't work. Nothing working. It is usually easy. I could have crashed but I would be asleep for a lot longer.

I conclude that it is from the alcohol. It's the only thing that makes sense. I got drunk last night (I could tell from this feeling I am guessing is a hangover) and it cancel out my powers.

I look at the time. It's only 6:30. So that means I barely got any sleep. I swing my feet over the edge of the king size bed and start to really make out the room. It is huge. The bed rests in the far corner and in the adjacent corner is a desk made from dark wood. Two out of four walls have giant long windows that let in the morning light. At the end of the bed is a short dressers and next to it is a doorway and then an actual door, probably a walk in closet and a bathroom. Across the way is one of the large windows and a bookshelf. I could not quite make out what was on it, though. Next to the bookshelf is a door that is open and leads out into a hall.

The room is very simple. The walls are painted a dark gray, similar to my own light gray ones. All the furniture was made from dark wood. The bed had a black comforter with white sheets and pillows. There was no color in the room, not even any pictures.

Out of now where my phone-which was sitting on the bedside table to the left- rang extremely loud. Like deafening loud.

I cover my ears and groan. I fall back on to the bed in pain. My headache triples and my nausea comes back. The body on the floor stirs and gets up, revealing itself to by my own brother.

He sees me in pain and rushes over to turn off my phone. A sweet relief came to my ears and my overall body. That is until...

"No, not on the carpet!" yelled a new voice.

I look up and see him-Jayden.

That's right, I just threw-up on Jayden's plush off-white carpet.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and lay back down. Jayden mumbles a few things, but I just drift back to sleep.

"No, no, no! You can't go back to sleep, you have to go to school." Matt takes one of my arms and pulls me up. I let out another groan. I then stand up and try not to step in the vomit puddle I created. Jayden is still by the door. He is wear fresh clothes for school and holding a pile of clothes.

"Why don't you zip up your costume and take a shower," Jayden says while walking towards me. I look down and remember that I am still exposed. I blush and zip my onesie up. "None of us did that, you unzipped it yourself. I'll lead you to my mother's bathroom. " Jayden smirks and hands off the clothes.