3.

Lisa stumbled against the wardrobe. 'You're Achilles.' She breathed.

Now that he was standing in front of her, she could see that the picture she had seen of him definitely did not do him justice. He was tall, very lean and muscular from what she could see that wasn't hidden by his black t-shirt and jeans. His hair was a rich, dark brown and it fell in short waves to his angular jaw. His eyes were a grey colour, but not a dull grey, a smoky grey like the last ashes of a fire, deep and full of intrigue. She could have stared into them for days. She looked down to his mouth, where a permanent smirk seemed to play on his lips. She felt the same way she had when she looked at Debbie and Adam, her stomach clenched. Except this time, it was much, much worse.

He leaned lazily against the wall, looking at her intently. 'Yes, I am.' His voice was strange and she couldn't place his accent at all.

She bit her lip and fumbled for her phone in her back pocket. Maybe if she was discreet enough, he wouldn't notice her trying to text for help. She was wrong because he most definitely did see was she was going to do and crossed the gap between them to take the phone out of her hand and wordlessly tossed it on the bed. Lisa's eyes followed the phone as it landed on the quilt, anything that stopped her from having to look up at this god of a man who was now only inches away from her.

'Why did you come for me, I thought this wasn't your thing?' Lisa squeaked at him.

He looked at her, his silver eyes gazing hypnotically into hers. 'I guess I was bored, needed something new to set my mind to.' he said coolly with a smile.

'And that would be me?' Lisa said shakily, not sure whether she was frightened of his closeness or attracted to it.

'I suppose it would.' He said softly, smiling and raised a hand to touch her cheek. It sent tingles through her skin and she could tell that if she spent any longer around this incubus she would end up doing something sinful. The energy he was giving off was intoxicating.

'Don't touch me.' She snapped at him and was surprised when he just laughed softly.

'What, are you afraid you'll like it?' he said in a sultry voice.

Lisa didn't say anything as he moved his hand down to her lower arm, caressing it slightly. She internally cursed at her body for being so weak. He kept his eyes on her and she broke eye contact with him and pushed him away. 'You're dangerous.' she whispered.

'Mmm I suppose they would tell you that.' he said with a chuckle, 'I'm not dangerous unless I have a reason to be.'

She felt less in a trance now she was a few metres apart from him and she edged her way slowly to the bed where her suitcase was sitting open.

He noticed this and spoke again. 'Going on a vacation?'

'N..No..This is nothing, I'm just..um..nothing.' Lisa said as he raised an eyebrow at her stepping towards her.

'Why would you lie, right?' He said, looking like he didn't believe a word she was saying.

It scared her how calm he was. She was expecting a loud, crazy guy to crash into her house but instead the man she was faced with was incredibly composed and chilled out. She didn't feel completely safe nor did she trust this man but she certainly wasn't terrified like she thought she would be. Maybe that was why he was so dangerous.

'Why did you come in to my work today?' She said quietly, trying not to meet his eyes. Maybe if she could keep him talking she would be able to make her way to the door so when Adam came she would be ready.

'Curiosity I suppose, however all I found was an empty desk, very unusual for an open shop. Why were you hiding from me? I knew you were there.'

'I thought you were going to do something to hurt me.'