25.

Lisa rushed over to Achilles.

'Achilles.'

He didn't do much besides exhale sharply.

'Achilles, we need to get out of here, please.'

'I don't think I can move.'

'Achilles, you need to. I just finished off Damian and soon there's going to be people looking for him. If we don't get out of here, we are going to die.' 

'You killed Damian? Hell, I love you, Lisa Farrow. You just carried out my greatest revenge wish. I could kiss you.'

'Well the only thing I need you to do right now is to teleport us the hell out of here so I can drive us home.' 

He was getting slightly delirious, no doubt from all the blood loss. 

'Is there anything I can do to heal you?' Lisa asked.

'I would say get busy on the floor but I don't think we have the time. You can kiss me but you might feel a little light headed if I drain some energy from you. '

Lisa kissed him hard and he perked up a bit. 

'I can teleport us. I won't be able to drive.'

'That's all I'm asking.' Lisa said.

'Hold onto me baby.'He said, laughing and then suddenly they were in the backseat of Achilles's car.

Lisa climbed into the front seat and started the car. 

'Where to?' Achilles sighed.

'Anywhere but here.'

They were speeding through the streets and suddenly Lisa had a thought.

'There's something I need to do.'

The car swerved and Achilles gave a goofy laugh. 'Where are we going?'

After a series of short knocks, the door opened.

'Alison!' Lisa said, panicked.

'Jesus! Lisa, what are you doing here?' 

'Alison, I need you to come with me or you're going to die. I did something real bad.'

'What did you do? Sleep with another bad boy?'

'Try kill an incubus who also happens to be the head of Hire an Incubus.' 

'What the hell, Lisa?!'

'He tried to...I actually don't think I can talk about it...He also beat the living daylights out of Achilles, who is in the back of the car.'

'But I thought Achilles was in some supernatural jail?'

'No, we're back on. Big time.'

Alison raised an eyebrow. 'Okaaaaay. I don't think I can just up and leave though.' 

Lisa grabbed her by the shoulders. 'Look, you have to. Your life was already in danger before I screwed over Hercules and Hire an Incubus,but now I've really done it, so the first place they're going to look is towards you. I can't let them hurt you too.'

'I....I...' Alison looked worried. 'Sure, I mean what else can I do? Give me a few minutes.'

'I'm not saying it's going to be forever, but we need to get out of here.'

When Alison was throwing her suitcase in the car, Lisa whispered to her before she got into the car; 

'You're about to meet Achilles, alright? He's a bit loopy because he's lost a bit of blood, so just ignore that, okay?'