how you meet

Black hat:
You get sent to some mansion in need of more supplies for your evil deeds and find yourself meeting a man named black hat a evil enthusiast and salesman. While your supplies were being found and prepared you and him talked about things like taking over the city, the destruction of all heros everywhere etc, when you had to leave he asked if you wanted to stop by the next day for tea and plotting, an offer you gladly said yes to.

Flug:
You work at a museum for planes and aircrafts as security making sure people don't touch anything and you see a guy with a paper bag over his head reach his arm out to try and touch the WW2 fighter jet "sir, please don't touch the exhibits" you say nicely "oh s-sorry i uhh didn't know.." he say nervously without making eye contact with you "its okay, you must really like planes! Heh" you giggle and say "hehe yeah, i think they're really interesting, i actually have a ton of miniature models of planes at my place if you want to see them some time!" He say showing one of them to you and you expect his offer.

Demencia:
You loved skateboarding and went to the local skatepark regularly and every time you went you saw this green and hot pink haired girl doing tricks and making jokes so today you decided to go and talk to her "hey uhm..i always see you doing all these cool tricks and i was wondering if you could teach me some" you ask "sure! Alot of them are super easy!" She say taking your hand and dragging you to the half pipe. After a few hours you knew some new tricks like kick-flip, rail-grinding and a few more. "Yo thanks for hanging out today what's your name?" You ask "im demencia and your wlecome!" She says before she rides away not even asking for your name.

// i hope you liked these, this is my first attempt at writing something like this so i could really use some tips n' stuff and peace!
- sincerely C.M