when you start to become friends

(Hey guys, i have a headcanon that dr.flug actually has a really normal name and flug is just his last or middle name but i don't know what names would really suit him. I want to make a scenario for him where you find out his actual name so im asking you all to suggest some names that you think would fit him in the comments below, thanks and peace!)

black hat:
After 3 days of tea and plotting to take over the world you two realize you have more in common than you both first thought. Black hat considers you not just an ally but as a close friend of his and if he were to be really honest with himself maybe a love interest as well but thats just ridiculous he'd never let himself stoop to that level of weakness and you probably wouldn't even feel the same way if he asked...but he thinks it'd be nice if you did.

Dr.flug:
Over the last 3 days you and flug have become closer and closer he's shown and gave you brief descriptions of the cute and tiny miniature planes he's made and bought, he says his job is low paying, boring and overall not that great but he says when his boss lets you stay with him for the day things are alot more enjoyable because you talk, make jokes and generally have a really great time. He loves spending time with you..and maybe even just you in general but he's knows his boss most likely wouldn't allow any lovey-dovey behavior in the work place.

Demencia:
The past 3 days have been awesome between you and demencia sometimes after your done skating she takes you back to her place where you play with 5.0.5, annoy flug and just cause havoc though you have been kicked out by her boss a few times she always find a way to sneak you back in. You're her best friend and she can never wait till she gets to see you again.