they read your diary

(Damn im active today)
Black hat:
You had invited black hat over your house to help with some spring cleaning  and you were currently in the bathroom. Black hat spots what looks like a book on the floor next to your bed, its cover said '(y/n)'s private book of evil wonders' and had a lock on hit but it was unlocked "hmm..she won't mind if i read just a few pages" black hat says before flipping to a page about him, it read 'jeez did black hats breath stink today, i don't even know if he owns a toothbrush, holy shit and another thing, his shoe game is all fucked up' black hat was about to read more until the book was snatched strait out of his hands "if i didn't love you, you'd be on the ground gasping for air but lucky for you i do love you. just don't. Do. This. Again." He nodded "...but seriously what's wrong with my shoes?" He asks "where do i start?" You snark.

Dr. Flug:
You invited flug over to watch a movie with you and you fell alseep half way through and when he went to your room to get you a blanket he found thick book on your desk, the cover read '(y/n)'s private diary. DON'T READ. I'll know.' He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help himself, the diary read 'i saw flug shirtless for the first time today, it was kinda hot' that was all he read before his face flushed with a dark crimson blush "i-i shouldn't have read t-that.." he said putting the book back wear he found it and walking back to you with a blanket.

Demencia:
You were making lunch for you and D at your place and she was marveling at your small apartment and how you managed to fit all of your possessions in it and today she found something interesting you. A book '(y/n)'s thoughts and secrets' "ohhh! What does (y/n) really think of me?" Demencia asked out loud before randomly flipping pages, one of them read 'demencia was kinda really annoying today, i didn't say anything because i didn't want to hurt her feeling but she's a handful' she just threw the book back on your bed and walked into the kitchen "im not annoying." She said lightly punching your arm "i never said you were" you say with an eyebrow raised. She just scoffs.