they meet your ex

Black hat:
Your ex actually works for you so you were surprised when him and black hat are only meeting today. "Hey, im max, (y/n)'s ex. Nice to meet you" max said semi-sarcastically "i wish i could say the same.." black hat says standing close to you "chill black hat, he'll only be here for today" you say. Black hat just scoffs and walks away
(Later)
Max and flug work together and max starts talking about, not knowing that your eavesdropping "y'know before i left (y/n)-" max stops talking when he's lifted off the ground by his collar "actually. (Y/n) tells me that she left you due to your..loveing nature maybe too loveing towards other ladies, i think her name was..wendy? Your mistress." Black hat states "hey! Thats none of your motherfucking business pal!" Max yells "anything that (y/n) tells me is my business. I suggest you don't yell at me like that again unless you want your entire body turned inside out. Are. We. Clear." Black hat says terrifyingly, max nodds still annoyed.
Black hat leaves the room and spots you in the hall "that was..kinda hot" you says before kissing him.

Dr.flug:
Flug doesn't  have a problem with your ex..well not a serious problem its was more of a 1-up contest, it starts with flug holding your hand, then your ex marlon would compliment you, flug would kiss you infront of him and so on and so forth. "Marlon, i don't think your a bad person. Its just that (y/n) doesn't love you anymore and you're angry" flug says sound a bit pretentious "wow that makes me feel so mucn better.." marlon says. They spend the rest of  the day quietly arguing.

Demencia:
Demencia is completely okay with your ex as long as he doesn't try to get back with you.  "Soooooo you're (y/n)'s ex?" Demencia asks "yeah, you're her girlfriend? Your hot~" tex says making demencia incredibly uncomfortable "y-yeah..im gonna go see what (y/n)'s doing" she says dashing off. Later tex got a strongly worded talking to.