they realize they like you and ask you out

//REQUESTS OPEN!!

black hat:
Black hat spent the last 4 hours trying to figure out how to tell you he liked you, he tried writing notes, confessing out loud to himself etc. But he just can't find the perfect way to tell you. While thinking black hat heres your voice coming from outside of his office and he panics because his office is a mess papers were everywhere. You knock on his door "hey black hat, can i come in? Im coming in anyway.." you say as you push the door open and see him in the middle of trying to pick up a bunch of papers, you pick up one and read what it says 'dear (y/n), I've found myself infatuated with you, im barely able to keep my eyes off of you and so i want to ask you if you'd like to be my lover---' he wrote more but it was scratched out. You smiled after you read it then went over to hug him as his face became heated he hugged back.

Flug:
Flug has never had a girlfriend before so of course really doesn't know how to go about asking you out. So he asked black hat who of course gave him the most misleading and ridiculous ideas ever but flug knew better and just thought 'maybe if i call her rejection won't feel that bad'. He called and awaited your answer and began to think 'why am i even doing this? Will she even answer? DOES SHE EVEN LIKE ME-' the "hello?" From a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts "o-oh hey (y/n), hehe..uhhm will..uhh can you...oh jeez w-would you like to...gooutwithme!?" He paniced and just splurged the last part out but you knew what he said. You giggle a bit at first but then said "I'd love to.." "really!? Yes!! Oh uhh t-thats all i wanted to ask thanks, love you!" He said right before he hung up the phone, you blushed alot after he said he loved you.

Demencia:
" hey demencia, we've been friends for a long time so..uh you wanna go out or whatever?" You ask kind of timidly but she just looked at you. When you were about to say somthing else she just kissed you, you're of course shocked at first but then sink into it. She soon oarted the kiss as both if you need air "does that answer your question?" She said before she kissed you again.

// i think my favorite out of all these to write was flugs it was just so sweet! Tell me which was your fav in the comments down below!