ONE. back to the start

SCARLETT SAT at her desk looking over at Auradon

SCARLETT SAT at her desk looking over at Auradon. She'd find herself there often and thinking about the words being repeated in her head.

He promised that he would be back in "two days". She waited... and waited. He promised.

He lied. They all lied. More importantly, they lied to her.

Scarlett sighed, licking her lips, slouching down in her chair. This was her life at the Isle every single day. Nothing new happened and nothing more exciting than catching a rat would happen.

She stood from her seat, stretching her arms as she stood. She turned and saw her father, Scar, standing behind her.

Scar wasn't a good person and many knew that. He was one of the many reason the Isle of the Lost had been where it was and who lived there. Scar tried and succeeded in getting rid of his brother, but failed in becoming the heir of the throne.

Scarlett knew the troubles her father would go through in order to (in many ways) make her fell bad or to let her know that she was one of the powerful kids in the Isle.

His eyes glowed a green color for a moment before turning brown and gave his daughter a smile. A sinister or sincere one would be up to the audience.

"Make good choices."

Scarlett didn't bother respond, she brushed passed her father as her eyes also flashed a green color. She never really knew why they did so, she knew it had to be from her father, but other than that? She had no idea why she would do it also.

Scarlett never really felt "evil". She, of course, had her moments of stealing candy from a baby or calling someone a name here and there, but evil? That would be a very big stretch.

But she had no choice of holding that evil title close to her heart. Especially when her father was father lived up to his infamous name and reputation.

She shook her thoughts and found her ways towards Uma's mother, Ursula's restaurant. She found her newer set of friends standing on top of tables, whatever musical theatrics happened beforehand would be unknown to her.